The Guitar Guild

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Off thread a bit, but to the current topic. This is my universe:

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
The word has it @Swan never changes his G string.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Nice guitar sound with that centrally placed pickup. Was he in Soundgarden?
Exactomundo! Bass for Soundgarden

Ah yeah Nylon's you're good for a year I'd say.

1yr in between changes, Is that true?

For some reason i don't mind changing strings on a nylon - as i think i should be expected to - but i still have taken it to the local shop the last couple of times and had them changed for 12$, and it's pretty fantastic not doing it myself. They are also close enough to where it isn't a hassle for me to pick it up and drop it off.

1yr in between changes, Is that true?

For some reason i don't mind changing strings on a nylon - as i think i should be expected to - but i still have taken it to the local shop the last couple of times and had them changed for 12$, and it's pretty fantastic not doing it myself. They are also close enough to where it isn't a hassle for me to pick it up and drop it off.
Nylon strings are smoother and don't tend to have ridged gauze, so there isn't the chance for gunk, skin and dust to get trapped between the grooves of the strings of a classical style guitar, so they last longer.