I'm a movie fan, but I've never seen...

Tools    

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
yeah, I remember Uma played that song while she was getting dressed to go out, yes? To me, it's more of a Dusty Springfield reference though. That's a great song.

Neutral Milk Hotel
Ive never seen Pulp Fiction or seven.
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

I got for good luck my black tooth.
I didn't pick up on it, as I've only seen Pulp Fiction once so far and don't know it well enough to remember things like that but I really like the song by Dusty Springfield

Originally Posted by Uncle Rico
Ive never seen Pulp Fiction or seven.
DO SO....NOW!!! .

no, seriously....go watch 'em. Do it.

Dang Sam you keep beating me to the punch by posting before me and making everything I say irrelevant....as if it wasn't already.

So Money and I Don't Even Know It!
Hey I'm not 14....I'm 15.....16 in 4 days
Oh yeah and I've never seen that Scorsese movie New York, New York even though I have it. Only reason I'm not watching it is beacuse the box makes it look so boring.

Lots of things look boring, like counting flowers on the wall. But once you get into it...Hoo Boy!

Did you pick up on my Pulp Fiction reference?

Double post time....

BTW Sonofa, BullTaco posted an intro thread and he only has 13 posts so I assume that there is an exception to that post limit for that particular type of thread. Try it if you haven't already. I could be wrong about all this, but if I am someone will correct me pretty quickly. I never posted an intro thread myself and now it is too late. I just don't want you miss out on any of that excitement.

Argh I just tried and its a no go so I'm just gonna keep listing great movies I've never seen example: Sound of Music

Don't plan on it either.....Don't hate me

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Aren't you like 14? That's cool if you haven't seen a bunch of R-rated stuff.
No, it isn't cool by any means, I think it's terrible if you're a fourteen year old, (Me being one of those in the age group) and a film fan and not being able to see a certain film, great or not, based on it's idiotic MPAA rating. Anyone in any age group should be able to see any film they want, I'm 15, I've seen tons of R films, heck, even some NC-17 films here and there, but someone shouldn't be denied to see a film for it's rating, it's just f*cking ridiculous.

I'm 15 also and I think it sucks I have to buy a ticket for a crappy movie like
Herbie Fully Loaded so I can sneak into Land of the Dead, which I would end up watching eventually anyway.
Grrrrr.

Is Adaptation any good?
I like that Kauffman guy, but when I heard Meryll Streep takes off her gear I all the sudden felt no need to watch. And its not that I think Meryll Streep is ugly. Its that I think she is old and ugly.

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
yeah, I remember Uma played that song while she was getting dressed to go out, yes? To me, it's more of a Dusty Springfield reference though. That's a great song.
Me Too

If you haven't see any Fellini or Woody Allen movies, you're not missing much

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Son Of A Preacher Man
I need 22 more posts till I can start an introduction thread.....

well now 23 more.

P.S. Does anyone get the reference to pulp fiction in my name?
I like the sig better. Now go watch Se7en.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Ezikiel
No, it isn't cool by any means, I think it's terrible if you're a fourteen year old, (Me being one of those in the age group) and a film fan and not being able to see a certain film, great or not, based on it's idiotic MPAA rating. Anyone in any age group should be able to see any film they want, I'm 15, I've seen tons of R films, heck, even some NC-17 films here and there, but someone shouldn't be denied to see a film for it's rating, it's just f*cking ridiculous.
You think that because you're 15. Trust me: you'll have plenty of time to see all the mind-bending crap you can find. No need to rush it.

Sonofa... Streep doesn't get naked, that I recall, and she doesn't do it so she can be oogled, but as part of the story. The story is pretty good. If you like Kaufman, you'll probably like it.

Originally Posted by Ezikiel
I'm 15, I've seen tons of R films, heck, even some NC-17 films here and there, but someone shouldn't be denied to see a film for it's rating, it's just f*cking ridiculous.
You should be glad you don't live in England. Lots of R-rated films are given an 18 certificate over here. So there used to be no way for me to get into them, even if I was with an adult. But now I'm 17, so it's much easier.

But then again, some R-rated are just given a 15 certificate.

I recently missed Batman Begins...