62.96%
51 votes
Pulp Fiction (1994)
8.64%
7 votes
Jackie Brown (1997)
81 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I'm an Irish Leprechaun
In your opinion what is the best Quentin Tarantino movie?

Enemies are so stimulating.
i really like pulp fiction but jackie brown is wicked too. i like the whole of jackie as apose to pulp which i like 98% of but there are parts where i want them to hurry up with. although last time i watched it i liked it a lot more. i love the bit when he blows the guys head off in the back seat of the car. and i love that harvey keitel is the guy who has to come rescue them...he is so cool.
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
All three are brilliant, and they are all some of my very, very favorie movies. If I had to choose though, I'd have to say Reservior Dogs.

I don't consider My Best Friends Wedding to be a Tarantino movie. It is an unfinished copy. Even the black market copies of the movies aren't complete. Plus most of the contents of the movies were recycled to make his script for True Romance. Every filmmaker shoots things to prepare for the real deal, and I consider My Best Friends Wedding to be nothing more than an unfinished experiment to see how things are done, and thus make way for his three (soon to be four) real films.

If I'm not mistaken, Quentin considers it to be an unfinished experiment instead of a film as well.

However, if he decides to finish it, that might change. Until then, no.

Another film you might consider is Four Rooms (I haven't seen it yet), but QT directed one of the 4 segments of the movie.

And finally, he wrote wonderful screenplays for two wonderful movies, True Romance and Natural Born Killers. (Neither is of the quality of QT's 3 though).

Can't wait for his fourth film, KILL BILL!!!!

Hi
I feel Four Rooms was amazing because of Tim Roth but i'll have to go with Pulp Fiction for replayability.

I'm an Irish Leprechaun
The reason for starting this thread seems to be popular with the voters, I started this thread after watching Pulp Fiction, which is a Tarantino masterpiece

Originally Posted by sphericthor
The reason for starting this thread seems to be popular with the voters, I started this thread after watching Pulp Fiction, which is a Tarantino masterpiece

I AGREE A CLASSIC ,SO WAS RESERVIOR DOGS.

I must become Caligari..!
Pulp Fiction (1994) is in may mind the greatest film of all time. Its every thing I could want in a film. Amazing dialog, Characters, Story, Acting, Narrative and Rewatchability. I have watched it and read the script a countless number of times. Jackie Brown(1997) is second on my list Probably just because of the characters and dialog. Reservoir Dogs (1992) is just out of my Top 10 List. Although I loved the film I just don’t think it can compete with the others.

True Romance is my favourite non-directed Tarantino film and ad the moment I have an obsession with it and am watching it at least twice a week. (Hence the new avatar )
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Hi
Originally Posted by Hondo333
Pulp Fiction (1994) is in may mind the greatest film of all time. Its every thing I could want in a film. Amazing dialog, Characters, Story, Acting, Narrative and Rewatchability. I have watched it and read the script a countless number of times. Jackie Brown(1997) is second on my list Probably just because of the characters and dialog. Reservoir Dogs (1992) is just out of my Top 10 List. Although I loved the film I just don?t think it can compete with the others.

True Romance is my favourite non-directed Tarantino film and ad the moment I have an obsession with it and am watching it at least twice a week. (Hence the new avatar )
I love Christian Slater's character in that, easy for me to relate to (kung fu movies! comic books!) I believe Tarantino modelled him after himself

I must become Caligari..!
Originally Posted by Tuna
I love Christian Slater's character in that, easy for me to relate to (kung fu movies! comic books!) I believe Tarantino modelled him after himself
Yeh i feel i can relate to him quiet well to. espesialy this line "I'd watch that hillbilly [elvis] and I'd want to be him so bad".

In the production notes on the DVD it says that clarance is based on QT

I wished the buck stopped here
I'll have to pick up the DVD of 'True Romance'. It has been years since I saw it and you guys just reminded me about it really.

Do you know my poetry?
This is what I say are the best Trantino films.
1. Pulp Fiction
2. Reservoir Dogs
3. Jackie Brown
Pulp Fiction is just perfect, I love the 3 stories and the big cast they have, this film should of won best picture at the academy awards in 1994!

BTW, that first Kill Bill trailer can be found on the R1 Gangs of New York DVD that was released last week.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I See You When You're Sleeping
Reservoir Dogs for me chaps.

ahh I'm watching True Romance at this very moment. I used to be quite hooked on christian slater. I loved 'Heathers', 'Pump Up the Volume' and 'Mobsters'. He's so cool.

Im a sucker for Tarantino's films and enjoy them immensely- (Here they are ranked in order)

1. RESERVOIR DOGS for me is his best work because of it's raw edge and over all effect it had on the industry and myself.

2. JACKIE BROWN IMO is his most accomplished work to date-Definetly his best and most honed directorial effort. Beautifully shot, textured screenplay and fabulous music montage.

3. PULP FICTION- Tarantino's most accesibly mainstream effort thus far, witty & contemporary with style to burn.......

Here in Australia I cant find a copy of MY BEST FRIENDS WEDDING so, sadly I haven't seen it.

im a noob ... again : (
Like most people I'd have to go with "Pulp Fiction".

... lol ... Did "My Best Friends Birthday" ever even get finished?

Name's Charly, the spy!
Originally Posted by sisboombah
i really like pulp fiction but jackie brown is wicked too. i like the whole of jackie as apose to pulp which i like 98%
Ditto that. I went with Jackie Brown - overall I like the tone of the film more. Although I really love Bruce Willis's part in Pulp Fiction.

Pulp Fiction does it for me.........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Didn't see it.
My favorite is Reservoir Dogs.

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Tarantino is awesome! This gives me an idea for a new thread.

I like all of them but Pulp Fiction is the one I find myself re-watching more then any of them…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)