Anticipated Sequels

Tools    

Out of all the sequels that are coming out. (X2, American Pie 3, 2 Fast, 2 Furious) Which ones are you most eager to see.

I can't wait to see American Pie 3, first off. Although they are trashing the cast completely, I suppose the writers can pull off a good job. I mean, if only Stifler, Michelle and Jim are going to be in it, the movie will lose some flavor. An AP movie must have Finch in it, I'm sorry, Hah.

Secondly, Boondock Saints 2: All Saints Day. I am a huge fan of Boondock Saints, and the ending to the first movie left me asking many questions. Should be great.

2 Fast, 2 Furious: This movie should be pretty decent. Although, many say that Vin Diesel can't act, and I may have to agree, his one-liners do work. Vin in XXX was completely saved by the one-liners. But this movie should be pretty decent. The only thing I regret is that the media world is letting Tyrese and Ludacris act.

Boonie, you do know that Vin isn't in 2 Fast 2 Furious, yes? Niether are Michelle Rodriguez and Jordana Brewster.

Robert Rodriguez's Once Upon A Time in Mexico is the only sequel this year I'm really looking forward to. Well, that and The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King of course.

A thread where we listed all the sequels scheduled for release in 2003 can be found HERE.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

A novel adaptation.
For the most part, I agree with Holden on this one, although I am personally eagerly awaiting X2, if only for the presence of Alan Cumming.

Hi
Matrix Reloaded has had me waiting for so long..
I also would like to see boondock saints, hopefully they could have an even better film with a bigger budget

"I missed... I never miss."
I can't wait for HP: PoA.

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
Dumb and Dumber 2
American Pie 3
Terminator 3
Scary Movie 3
Lord of the Rings 3
It looks to be an awesome summer for the drive in's

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

God, it's sequel mania this year.

Obviously, the sequel-to-die-for I'm awaiting is Freddy Vs. Jason, even though I fear it'll suck.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Definitely Matrix Reloaded, T3, and LOTR:ROTK.

I'm still trying to get over the idea of Dumb and Dumberer without Jeff and Jim. What kind of world do we live in, people? (sniffle)

both matrix movies this year
t3
lotr: rotk
freddy vs jason
harry potter(even tho that's next year)
did i leave any good ones out?
didn't think so

2003 is definately good for movie fans!!

Lord of the rings:ROTK
THe Hulk
X2
American Pie 3
T3
Both Matrix movies
Once upon a time in mexico