I have a question?

Tools    

I was a lil confused on how the Terminators were still possible to be built, because in T2 all evidence of Terminators were destroyed. I think I may have the right idea, correct me if I am wrong (this is what I think happened):
Cyberden (I think that was what it was called in the T2), the place that had the T2 arm and chip was blown up and at the end T-101 and T-1000 both were destroyed, leaving no evidence, or so it seemed. In T3, it shows that the government, Skynet, was the one that produced the first prototypes of Terminators. So the government was behind the original design of the terminators? And how did the terminators evolve, I mean did the machines design and build the human look alike terminators? Sorry, but I love the movie and I want to get the story right....

BTW, I had been waiting for this movie after I stepped out of the movie theaters for T2...the movie was such a great followup (I was kinda worried...esp cuz they had not anticipated a T3..originally...right?). The cliffhanger leaves room for more follow up movies...BRING 'EM ON!!! haha

VS out. check.

Hi
Originally Posted by the_ink_blot
I was a lil confused on how the Terminators were still possible to be built, because in T2 all evidence of Terminators were destroyed. I think I may have the right idea, correct me if I am wrong (this is what I think happened):
Cyberden (I think that was what it was called in the T2), the place that had the T2 arm and chip was blown up and at the end T-101 and T-1000 both were destroyed, leaving no evidence, or so it seemed. In T3, it shows that the government, Skynet, was the one that produced the first prototypes of Terminators. So the government was behind the original design of the terminators? And how did the terminators evolve, I mean did the machines design and build the human look alike terminators? Sorry, but I love the movie and I want to get the story right....

BTW, I had been waiting for this movie after I stepped out of the movie theaters for T2...the movie was such a great followup (I was kinda worried...esp cuz they had not anticipated a T3..originally...right?). The cliffhanger leaves room for more follow up movies...BRING 'EM ON!!! haha

VS out. check.

Ok here's how i interpreted it. I recall in the second movie (correct me if im wrong) that Cyberden eventually evolved into Skynet or was somehow involved in the creation of it. Now, Cyberden was doing research on the parts and were able to work much better with that, but due to them blowing up everything, it apparently just merely delayed everything. I'm not really sure if the Terminators are DIRECTLY connected with Judgement day. I feel they were just developed by the government as weapons and due to the computers/machines taking over and "spreading the virus" the machines used the early terminators. You'd have to assume that the machines are responsible for the evolution of the terminators because that is the only logical choice unless some "smart" human decided to create more advanced terminators to fight the machines...

What about the bit in T2, where Arnie rips of his own arm when it gets crushed??....could that be worth anything??