Most dissapointing movies ever....

Tools    

whats ur most dissapointing movies ever.

heres five of mine:

1.godfather part 3
2.avengers (so much potential)
3.jurrasic park 2
4.get carter (remake with sly, again so much potential but a terrible script and poor casting)
5.us marshalls

(im was kinda running out of ideas at he end there...........

Get off my island
Jurassic Park 2 without a question. There have been other disappointments, but none so huge as that

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

Why am I here?
Indeed, JPII was crappy.... It's annoying in England I can't get the first one without getting lostworld bundled in, and it's more expensive. I'm not paying money to watch Geoff (I'm a Fly) Goldwhatever run around a island crapping himself.

I thought Lord of The Rings The Two Towers was pretty disapointing compared to the first one... To much of a love story, it's all going a bit Titanic.

Sic Networks

Godfather 3 and Jurassic Park 2 were both very disappointing…. But The Two Towers was very good and I don’t see how you could even remotely compare it to that thing called Titanic greppin…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

well personally i liked jurassic park 2 and godfather 3...

i have to agree that get carter, avengers, and us marshals were all very disapointing tho

and to add to the list.....jurassic park 3 and one hour photo were both very very very disapointing

Put me in your pocket...
Speed 2: Cruise Control (1997) was also disappointing.

Originally posted by greppin
I thought Lord of The Rings The Two Towers was pretty disapointing compared to the first one... To much of a love story, it's all going a bit Titanic.
Actually....is it would have been nice to have seen more romance in The Two Towers.

I agree with Cait...how you compare the love story in the Titanic with The Two Towers? I don't see it.

By the way....there is already a thread started for Most Disappointing Movies on page 2 if anyone wants to see it.

Go here.... http://www.movieforums.net/showthrea...5&pagenumber=1

Why am I here?
I wasn't comparing the whole movie to Titanic, but the Titanic is another un-impressive long drawn out over hyped affair. I was noting the similarity in the level of action compared to cheesy love heavy story line (don’t get me wrong when done properly love stories can be really cool True Romance for example, but in other films…) don't take it to literally.

Anyway, I know allot of people loved the Two Towers and don't get me wrong it was a good film (sorta) I was just unimpressed by it, the moment I left the cinema I was emotionless about the whole thing. I have been back to see it and still not that impressed call me stupid or whatever but I really loved the first one, I thought it was the best movies I'd seen in ages, and I anticipated the new one, counting the days down and everything.... What a disappointment! but hey that's my opinion and I know there's not many people who agree with me.

Anyway isn't this a “movies you were disappointed with” not a “LOTR:TT” debate, in which I've probably already been flamed.

lotr two towers to me was amazing and better than the first and gangs of new york,while being amazing, wasnt the specticle i was expecting....

Hi
Batman and Robin

I See You When You're Sleeping
It seems that whenever theshape82 posts something I want to argue. Thanks for that, you've given me something to say...

Originally posted by theshape82
well personally i liked jurassic park 2 and godfather 3...
and to add to the list.....jurassic park 3 and one hour photo were both very very very disapointing
How in God's name (mel?) can you like Jurassic Park 2 and not 3? The second was a dismal attempt to cram 'everything that can happen' in a dinosaur movie. I hate the fact that this is the second one, over here you can only get the first one bundled with the second and that's annoying. The third one was great. It used the same family orientated concentration as the first one without losing any good ol' dinosaur confrontations too.

One Hour Photo. Why do you not like this movie? It's a good movie. It is!

Definately the fast and the furious.....just everything about that movie...the illegal drags was completely wrong..gonig 4 wide...having your sterio pumping while racing...having a laptop open and having the NOS bottle under the passenger seat and then the main actor ( cant remember his name at the moment ) being to scared to get in that grouse 69 charger and finally when the charger does a wheel stand with smoke blarring of the tyres.......that's just a couple of things that i was upset with.

Oliver Stone's Natural Born Killers (just got through watching the end... WTF was that?!)

Getting Even With Dad (I dunno, just came to mind)

i agree with the fast and the furious statement, for anyone who knows about cars, it was total rubbish, i own a modifiing establishment myself, known as carisma in the uk, look it up for a look. im currently moding a bmw m3, its gonna be in max power for the sept issue.

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally posted by miniontv
How in God's name (mel?) can you like Jurassic Park 2 and not 3? The second was a dismal attempt to cram 'everything that can happen' in a dinosaur movie. I hate the fact that this is the second one, over here you can only get the first one bundled with the second and that's annoying. The third one was great. It used the same family orientated concentration as the first one without losing any good ol' dinosaur confrontations too.
I really enjoyed Jurassic Park 2. The bit where Julianne Moore falls on the glasss in the trailer is awsome! and the line Goldblum utters "mothers very angry..." or summit like that is wicked!! It was an easy sequel though, they must have just thought, "Hey! last time it was all on the island, this time lets send the big bad T rex to the city!" If you read the book by Chrighton (sp?) its very good, nearley as good as the first.

And suprisingly, the 3rd film installment actually stuck more to the first book, "Jurassic Park" than the first move did.

I See You When You're Sleeping
Originally posted by Sexy Celebrity
Oliver Stone's Natural Born Killers (just got through watching the end... WTF was that?!)

Getting Even With Dad (I dunno, just came to mind)

How come you didn't like Natural Born Killers? It's a fantastic movie!

Not to me. I've read Quentin Tarantino's calmer, more relaxing, more enjoyable script.... Oliver Stone took it and put it into a blender, along with... well, massive drugs. I didn't get it. It was just silly nonsense. BOO.

Hi
Originally posted by miniontv

How come you didn't like Natural Born Killers? It's a fantastic movie!
Yeah I really liked it too

BANNED
JPI A truely Classic and outstanding movie
JPII sucked ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JPIII Was the ****ing BOMB

i thought Godfather III was excellent, but that's my opinion.

i was pretty disappointed w/ Austin Powers III, except for the beginning.

um

i was disappointed with Shallow Hal, but maybe that was because it was the worst movie i've ever seen in my life.

oh yeah, i was very disappointed with Pay It Forward. sappy shtick.

Originally posted by mysteryschultz
i thought Godfather III was excellent, but that's my opinion.
i was pretty disappointed w/ Austin Powers III, except for the beginning.
Funny, I'm totally opposite.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."