What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Princess of Power
I'm consistently blown away this man has a job. If I were new to this guy I would think this was a joke news show.
I forgot how much Mr O'Reilly makes me laugh.

On the forum and watching tv :P and going to make breakfast soon lol

About to relax after a tough workout. Had a hard time recovering from Monday's session so had to fight myself to get through this one. Friday will be even more intense though. But I must say, I feel more athletic and strong than I have ever felt. Almost feel like a shark amongst seals walking around Tescos.

About to relax after a tough workout. Had a hard time recovering from Monday's session so had to fight myself to get through this one. Friday will be even more intense though. But I must say, I feel more athletic and strong than I have ever felt. Almost feel like a shark amongst seals walking around Tescos.
http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-roid-rage.htm

#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

Should I expect to see you on the news anytime soon?

Watching Castle.
Heh, depends on whether or not I see a ridiculously fit bird and i've just worked out

What is this supposed to mean?

Tesco rules! You can come to mine Prestige and bash the slow people on their mobile phones out of the way for me.
Heh, first i'd need to deal with turtles at mine, which could take a good few years.

About to go to work

My girlfriend just made me a delicious meal. EVERY guy deserves a woman like her. A bunch of lovely roasted vegetables with jacket potatoes and the FINEST French sausages I have ever tasted in my life. If anyone has ever had Toulouses sausages before you'll know why i'm hyping it up. Amazing meal and I can't thank her enough

I love cooking for my boyfriend ask her to send the recipe my way and see if I can make it for him lol

Should've been in bed a couple of hours ago, so that's what I'm trying to do... Damn you, internet!!!! *shakes fist*

Yikes, horrible tattoo, looks like she has had an odd toilet accident and forgotten to wipe and apparently I'm not the only one who thinks this...