What is the name of one movie

Tools    

OK...
Could you tell me, which movie has a following scene:

A group is sailing in some jungle river in a boat.
At shore stands a black-coloured native, who holds a wooden
boat-figure, and when he cracks it, the group´s boat (at the river)
goes into pieces. Some kind of voodoo stuff? What movie?

Oooh, sounds creepy. Don't know the title, though, sorry.

Does the movie "The Believers" have a scene as mentioned above? Help please!

After the death of his wife, police psychiatrist Cal Jamison moves to New York. There he has to help in the investigation of the murder of two youths, who seem to have been immolated during a cult ritual. Jamison believes it's been Voodoo and, ignoring the warnings of his housekeeper, enters the scenery and soon gets under their influence. They try to get him to sacrifice his own son.

If that plot sounds right then the movie title is "The Believers"

Lets put a smile on that block
OK, well save starting another "Do u know this movie" post i thought i would put my queery on here, dont know if ill get any replies though.

A couple of years ago i was in the US and had just arrived and couldnt get to sleep due to majour jet lag so i was watching the TV. Now i cant remember wether i was dreaming it or it was actually on this movie show i was watching. (it was one of those horrid am i awake or asleep nights) but they advertised 2 really weird films.

The first one was about a Diner where they sold body parts as food to the unknowing public. And the Diner was run by a big brain in a jar of water with a pair of goggly eyes. He could talk and everything. It was one of those silly horror films, like "Braindead"

The other film was about a container of these bottles that everyone was drinking by accident and when you drink it, it either makes you melt into a pile of colored gooey stuff or makes you swell up and explode.

I dont want ot know about these films so i can watch them, although they would be interesting, i only NEED to know if they exist for my sanity. Can anyone help?

Could somebody just tell me, does The Believers have a scene,
where a native cracks a wooden boat-toy, and at the same
time real boat cracks. Please??