The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
Congratulations Zen lovely pictures
Thanks!

"And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words."

Congrats Z'. Great Pics.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Congrats Zen

Here are some recent pics with our newest member of the family

Her name is Peaches and she is 2 years old and so cute and loves the kids

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Very cute newt.
Cheers 7thson mate
aww you got a dog! very cute. Looks like she has a lovely coat. Did you get her from the dog's home or rehome her from someone else?
Cheers Christine, we bought her from someone on FB She was being sold for someone else, sadly the original owner is terminally ill and is unable to look after her anymore so thier friend placed an ad on FB and we just fell in love. She is a joy to have and the kids adore her. Im sure there will be more pics on here soon

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
welcome to mofos, peaches!!! i hope you all don't find ms. phoebe in the dog bed asleep. if you do, its perfect blackmail when she is a teenager!!!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
For those interested in what happened since I last ventured these forums. I got married.
Sorry to see that nobody showed up to your wedding. I kid, I kid. May the two of you have a happy life.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
yep. my aunt opened an account on Facebook to advertise a business she's been running out of her house for primitive goods and antiques. gets a lot of traffic, too.

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
Thanks to those who gave congratulations. Life is good!

Congrats Zen

Here are some recent pics with our newest member of the family

Her name is Peaches and she is 2 years old and so cute and loves the kids
Aww she is cute I used to have a dog named Peaches

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
welcome to mofos, peaches!!! i hope you all don't find ms. phoebe in the dog bed asleep. if you do, its perfect blackmail when she is a teenager!!!
I will definatly keep an eye out for her sleeping in it
Cool, you can sell stuff on FB?
Yeah there are pages set up on there for local sales, we have sold quite afew things on there and bought some Christmas presants from there also. We have had to deliver but mostly people come to the house to collect the items. If there isnt one for your area you could make one I supose
People in Wales shouldn't be allowed to keep dogs. Wet dog is one of the worst smells in the world and Wales is nothing if not wet.
HK and his Wales diss never stop putting a smile on my face :P

She smells very nice where do you think her name come from
Aww she is cute I used to have a dog named Peaches
Cheers Nebbs Its a great name for a dog

Once a Communist, always a Communist.