Jennifer's Body

Tools    





"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."



oh sorry, i meant Adam. i feel pretty bad now, mixing adam with adrien, who I actually respect. >.<



Was more than a little bummed to read somewhere that we aren't going to get to see Megan's actual 'Puppies'. They're going to be covered with the dreaded "nipple tape". Shame.
__________________
You should put a bunch of yams in your bag, and a piece of metal. So the next time you go through a metal detector they search your bag and just find it full of yams.

Don't explain it, either. ~ Yoda

Last edited by Powdered Water; 07-23-09 at 10:37 PM.



Let's try to be broad-minded about this
hahaha i love the

"You're killing people!"

"Nooo i'm killing boys"

have to make that distinction!

I'm definitely going to see it as i am a fan of horror comedies. Not a huge Diablo Cody fan though, didn't love Juno but i do like some of her columns that she writes in Entertainment Weekly. And she sure is milking that former stripper thing a bit...But anyway this looks like my type of movie.

With or without Megan Fox's boobies. I couldn't care less.

Oh and i also read in Entertainment Weekly that if there were boobs, she'd be suing...which means that there won't be



Some more pics, including the best pic of Megan Fox I've seen, but then I'm not a fan.

It's not this one.


And it's not this one.


Yep, it's this one.



I can tell if it looks funny...I sort of seemed stupid. But I love the song playing in the background. That alone makes me wanna see it.
__________________
A picture is worth a thousand words.
--Napoleon Bonaparte
audi tt accessories
Playing card shuffler



the link of the youtube is down, anyway i'm looking forward for this movie hahah i'm sure that the theaters will be full of boys.



jrs
jrs's Avatar
Ultimate Movie Fanatic
Originally Posted by saita View Post
the link of the youtube is down, anyway i'm looking forward for this movie hahah i'm sure that the theaters will be full of boys.
Just go here.
__________________
FOLLOW ME -----> - http://ultimatemoviefanatic.tumblr.com/



Hey Beautiful
Originally Posted by WBadger View Post
is everybody just seeing this movie because of megan fox?
..............................
__________________
Oops I'm Human



jrs
jrs's Avatar
Ultimate Movie Fanatic
Originally Posted by WBadger View Post
is everybody just seeing this movie because of megan fox?
Partially.



You looked good, awful good.
I guess I'd better hand in my film aficianado badge because I've never watched Megan Fox in anything in my life.
__________________
It's what you learn after you know it all that counts. - John Wooden



jrs
jrs's Avatar
Ultimate Movie Fanatic
Originally Posted by mark f View Post
I guess I'd better hand in my film aficianado badge because I've never watched Megan Fox in anything in my life.


You've never seen Bad Boys II, Transformers, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen or How to Lose Friends & Alienate People...or the TV show "Two and a Half Men" ?



Employee of the Month
Originally Posted by jrs View Post
You've never seen Bad Boys II, Transformers, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen or How to Lose Friends & Alienate People...or the TV show "Two and a Half Men" ?

I have missed her in Bad Boys II ?