What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

As I said, if I ever got around the store that had this at the cheap price of only $4.5 I would definitely get it... So yeah, I got Shame with Michael Fassbender. Amazing film...

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I went to a garage sale today, and I bought a bunch of DVDs for only $20 total.

Gotham City Serials: The Complete 1940s Movie Serials Collection - Includes Batman (1943, 15 chapters) and Batman and Robin (1949, 15 chapters)

Mr. Ricco (1975) - WB Archive Collection
Sleepless in Seattle (1993) - Special Edition
The Abbott and Costello Show: Hit the Road
The X-Files (Season 1)
The X-Files (Season 2)
Star Trek: The Original Series (Season 2) - Remastered Version
Star Trek: The Next Generation (Season 2)
Star Trek: The Next Generation (Season 6) - Blu-Ray
Stargate SG-1 (Season 9)
Stargate SG-1 (Season 10)
Stargate SG-U (Season 1)
Stargate SG-U (Final Season)

Rep for Sleepless In Seattle. The first two seasons of The X-Files might be worth a look, too. They're quite entertaining in my memory, though whether I'd still say so or not I don't know.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Rep for Sleepless In Seattle. The first two seasons of The X-Files might be worth a look, too. They're quite entertaining in my memory, though whether I'd still say so or not I don't know.

I don't think I've watched "The X-Files" since it originally aired, so I'm looking forward to re-watching it. Hopefully with the series coming out on Blu-Ray soon, I'll be able to find the rest of the seasons cheap too.

No collection is ever complete without it.

I got the hard-cased ironpak "bedfix & chill" edition with a little try-out tube of babyoil inside and a gift card to the local hardware store.

I've watched this film so many times I know the drill by now and there are many major holes in the bu- I mean plot to spot, but it's still such a masterpiece in my eyes. I recommend this edition to anyone.

Out Of The Furnace (Blu-Ray), We Are Marshall (Blu-Ray) and I Saw The Devil (DVD).

3 masterpiece for 22$

I'm tempted to say that you were still ripped off.
Funny, I actually predicted someone to come in and say that.

Put $500 on honeykid was the one to post the comment and look here we are.

Really though, I actually made an edit earlier today, but decided not to post it, where I said "hold off with the jokes - especially honeykid". I should have kept that in. Dammit.