Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Tools    

Taking place between Episode II and III, The Clone Wars is based of of Cartoon Network's animated series with the same name. The plot and storyline rotates around a peace treaty and Jabba the Hutt's kidnapped son. This sounds very interesting. I don't know if I would see it in theaters or not, but it does sound pretty good. Cartoon Network will relaunch the animated series, but it will not be the same cartoon. It will be vaguley different from the recent series, and feature different artwork, along with some other background history. The movie so far has casted Matt Lanter, James Arnold Taylor, Ashley Drane, Tom Kane, Christopher Lee, and Samuel L. Jackson. This sounds like it would be worth a trip to the movies.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?