Transformers

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Here's a little update on Transformers. There's a extras casting call going on. Here's the information...

Paid extras needed for major motion picture "Transformers".

The movie is directed by Michael Bay with Steven Spielberg acting as executive producer.

Extras 16 years of age & older are needed to work outside for the 2-day scene currently scheduled for the first week of Oct. 2006. If you are interested in possibly working as a paid extra in the film, please send information immediately.

Mail To: Wendy Washbrook/Extra Casting
"Transformers"
5600 Campus Center Drive
Bungalow 1
Playa Vista, CA 90094

Or Email Photo and Info To: Wendy Washbrook/Extra Casting: [email protected]

If you're in the Detroit area, CHECK IT OUT!! This would be worth it.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I can't wait for this movie to come out. I just can't believe that someone didn't do this movie a long time ago. But back then the technology wasn't what it is today. I have big hopes for this movie, and I wont be suprised if it takes the box office by storm.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally Posted by ilsailor
I can't wait for this movie to come out. I just can't believe that someone didn't do this movie a long time ago. But back then the technology wasn't what it is today. I have big hopes for this movie, and I wont be suprised if it takes the box office by storm.
They did...it's called Transformers: The Movie. Of course, it wasn't live action, but as you said, the technology didn't exist for this type of film back then.

Can't wait, loved em as a kid!!

I'm thrilled for this movie to come out!!! All the screen caps look great and the teaser does too. I've read that Shia LaBeouf is going to be in it, I think he is great!

Originally Posted by B-card
ok that screenshot looks good but still there aren't any new trailers only a teaser
Ahh but there is B-card. This site is the first to get the trailer. The special effects are awesome. Obviously allot of money went into this masterpiece. Notice how quickly it transforms and without a flaw. I can't wait.

Originally Posted by Escape
Ahh but there is B-card. This site is the first to get the trailer. The special effects are awesome. Obviously allot of money went into this masterpiece. Notice how quickly it transforms and without a flaw. I can't wait.
That was a good one

Originally Posted by B-card
That was a good one
Honesty man, I could not stop laughing when I first saw it and especially the music playing in the background. I can't see how dude could even walk around in that thing during Halloween either.

Beware The Probe!
This new trailer made me salivate a little.

Looks unbelievably sweeeeeet!!!!!!!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
The trailer was pretty good, actually. I'm not 100 percent sure how the robots shown are Transformers because they look pretty much nothing like the characters they're supposed to be, but I'd probably go see this anyways. I'm not a huge fan of the whole thing, but I can enjoy robots blowing stuff up.

Damn this looks good. I was hoping it would give that serious adult feel to it and it seems to have done it.

That new trailer makes me happy. I've wanted to see a good popcorn action flick lately. Steve S. should have enough input to keep Bay from makng it crap.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Oh, yes. There will be blood....
looks very, very promising. I've never like Shia Lebouf as an actor (I only see him as the character from even stevens) so we'll see how he does. I have high hopes though. A must see this summer!!!

Originally Posted by xResidentEvil3x
looks very, very promising. I've never like Shia Lebouf as an actor (I only see him as the character from even stevens) so we'll see how he does. I have high hopes though. A must see this summer!!!
Yeah I don't see him filling the action shoes as well. He was great in Holes and other such movies but really, he should stick to those kinda things. Won't deter me from watching the movie though; it looks great.

Wonder if Michael Bay will throw in a dumb love story like he does with all his other movies. I swear if he ruins this movie like he did with "Ben Affleck Love Movie"....I mean Pearl Harbor, I won't be suprised. He has the potential, and with the Spielberg there to backhand him for trying to put any stupid **** into the movie, I have hopes.

Originally Posted by Casey _F'n_Ryback
Wonder if Michael Bay will throw in a dumb love story like he does with all his other movies. I swear if he ruins this movie like he did with "Ben Affleck Love Movie"....I mean Pearl Harbor, I won't be suprised. He has the potential, and with the Spielberg there to backhand him for trying to put any stupid **** into the movie, I have hopes.
Hahahaha. There's one of those typical shots in the trailer of two hands in the forground with the end of the world in the background and the hands join together.... BOOOOO!