Rescue Me (2004 - 2011)

Tools    

Hey,guys,is anyone watching Rescue Me?

It doesn't seem to be popular and it may be not perfect but I think it's the perfect blend of drama and comedy. I'm watching it the second time, so just want to share.

This show is about firefighters getting on with their lives after 9/11. But don't worry, it's not really about 9/11. And it's not really about fighting fires. It's more of a story about everyday life, redemption, addiction, love, hate, sex, dealing with past and present ghosts - just surviving every day.
I think the main drawback of the show it's that it's a bit too dramatic or too comic at times,so it seemes over the top (well,Dennis Leary basically made this so it's no surprise here about being over the top ). It also has a lot of similarities with Californication, so if you're a fan of the latter, it's a must to check this out.
Although it may be more of a "guy" show,I think both genders can learn and have a good time. Oh,did I mention the awesome music?

I watched the whole series and I thought it was great! It does drop off a bit in the late seasons. The "Golden Midget" episodes were my favorite!

oh, glad to see a fan I love Garrity in this, he's soooo hilarious..and handsome