What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
I just got back from Best Buy. I was looking at their prices for a bunch of stuff that my dad is buying tomorrow. Everything checks out with the website. Woot woot!
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Originally Posted by 7thson
Still trying to recover from the effects of working on a customers computer. A guy brings in a system to have a lot of data backed up to cd, well his desktop wallpaper is a close up of his uh, yeah ...his weeewillywinky, and he is bragging about how much better it performs since he had surgery. Ya know....there are some things I just do not need to know or see. Oh well the dangers of seeing things you really do not want to are part of the job.....but he didnt have to brag. Shheshhh.

hmm the misc section is a bit dead these days eh?

WHERE IS EVERYBODY?

ORO
I'm on my way out.

Bye.

You ready? You look ready.
Just got back from Best Buy. We purchased all of our stuff but the TV wouldn't fit in our car. It will be delivered tomorrow or Tuesday. And I broke my computer case.

Originally Posted by nebbit
I hope you are feeling better soon
thanks i do feel better, a lot.
Got some good testresults back:
Politics and society: 6
History: 6
Biologie 6,6

So yeah im happy and i had a long conversation with my best friend, were cool now

playing Cribbage on pogo, posting on here and watching OTH on TV

ORO
I'm off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz.

"If you're down he'll pick you up... Doctor Robert"