Jennifer's Body

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
Perhaps. Maybe I just don't care.

I may still deliver a serious answer.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I may still deliver a serious answer.
Don't waste your time. You've got a 95% chance they won't be able to understand what you say.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Movie Fan
Coming from a person with animated bouncing breasts in their avatar, I figure you should be able to understand this better than anyone.

Okay, fine, she's an attractive female with t!ts, but it's not like she has HUGE t!ts like my avatar, than i wouldn't say anything.

I'm just getting Megan Foxed out, she's just in too many movies lately. Let some other actress's have a go at it too.

but it appears that people do still get scared by films.
I'm scared that kids are being raised on movies like Harry Potter and Twilight.

Welcome to the human race...
Okay, fine, she's an attractive female with t!ts, but it's not like she has HUGE t!ts like my avatar, than i wouldn't say anything.

I'm just getting Megan Foxed out, she's just in too many movies lately. Let some other actress's have a go at it too.
Yeah, it's just over-exposure by being in two of the biggest blockbusters of recent years, methinks.

I was overexposed to Megan Fox before I knew who she was. Although it sounds flippant, that's actually true.

I too don't understand the appeal. I can only think of a couple of photos where she even looks good and in one of those she's dressed as a cheerleader and, in HK world, women in that uniform instantly become a lot sexier.

Hmm... HK World... What a great place that'd be.