Originally Posted by nebbit
Ummmmm Errrrrrr ok
Ahhhhhhhhh......I can sleep now.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal
...and he doesn't want us to judge him?

Would you want to?

Don't get your hands dirty...

Nitzar- From what I can tell, I like your haircut. It makes you look older. You are a handsome guy (no I am not hitting on you)

Originally Posted by spudracer
Ok, I have moved my picture here to leave the other thread somewhat on topic.

Here it is(renamed to a more fitting title):
nice pic .

Originally Posted by Nitzer
Before haircut...

After haircut...
before hair cult it look good

I just wanted to share this picture of my doggie "Oliver" he died about 4 weeks ago, This picture was taken last year, his eyes look odd because he had cataracts and they reflected the light when you had to use a flash. He was a great dog everyone loved him, he was 15yrs old when he died, I miss him.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Sorry to hear that, Nebblett...

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Sorry, Nibbles.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I just wanted to share this picture of my doggie "Oliver" he died about 4 weeks ago, This picture was taken last year, his eyes look odd because he had cataracts and they reflected the light when you had to use a flash. He was a great dog everyone loved him, he was 15yrs old when he died, I miss him.
sorry about that nebbs...he was a cutie...

You ready? You look ready.
Sorry nebbs. He looked amazing and I bet he loved ya more then the world.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell Abbott 66-04

Aw, sorry bout that. He looks really sweet.

Well, I guess I'll post a picture and all that jazz.

Here's me and my acoustic. Yeah, that's a Pokemon shirt. I wear it to show that I want to fight the white man.

http://img92.exs.cx/img92/2405/meacoustic0wo.jpg

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by undead_bunny
Aw, sorry bout that. He looks really sweet.

Well, I guess I'll post a picture and all that jazz.

Here's me and my acoustic. Yeah, that's a Pokemon shirt. I wear it to show that I want to fight the white man.

http://img92.exs.cx/img92/2405/meacoustic0wo.jpg
nice!
*meant platonically*

Originally Posted by undead_bunny
You are very cute, your hair is really nice.

I must become Caligari..!
Havm't posten on this thread in a while.. Well heres me!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo 1.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	94.7 KB
ID:	4496  
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

You grew your hair out! I bet the girls are tearing their clothes off in an effort to get to you first.

And again, couldn't post both pics first time...
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Photograph.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	133.2 KB
ID:	4497  

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
I bet the girls are tearing their clothes off in an effort to get to you first.
.... Well not quite, But your not far off...

YEAH! My boy done growed up.

*sniff*

Papa's so proud of you, boy. So proud.

Except for the your/you're part...that made me really sad.