MoFo Fantasy Baseball '16 - The Regular Season

Tools    

Heres me hoping the LA Dodgers are so disgusted with Puig they let him go to this unnamed team rather than deal with 29 in the offseason.

That feeling when you wake up and realize you've retaken first from Icela...er, I mean Mark and Mike.

QUACK.
I have not seen that movie in a long time. Wow that might be one of the cheesiest(I mean awesome) scenes ever. C'mon Yoda you know you are predestined to come in 2nd place.

A system of cells interlinked
*Leaves a duck's head in Yoda's bed*

For an off day, Yoda sure seemed to have a monster one, gaining 7 points This late in the season, this high in the rankings, and this could make him the one to catch now this last month.

The top 3 in September tally...

Freedonia Ducks (Yoda) 109
Dodgers (Mark F) 104
Clockwork Angels (Sedai & Lem) 103

Damn! This is like the 3rd pitcher in 3 years..."Matt Shoemaker had to be rushed to the hospital Sunday after taking a line drive to the head. He suffered a small skull fracture and hematoma, and needed emergency late-night surgery to stop additional bleeding. The right-hander is likely done pitching in 2016." This one actually sounds worse than Cobb & Happs.

I was at the game with Powdered Water when it happened. Awful. Was amazed at how far the ball flew after it hit him. Hope he recovers.
Oh my gosh! Im surprised you didnt mention that. They need to make them wear something, hell even a strap of lether on their heads is better than the cloth cap theyre wearing now.

How is PW?

Sorry, crazy busy here and was just gonna catch up when I got back.

He's good, was fun to meet him again. We got a picture I'll post when I'm home.

Well!

Marks Dodgers 112
Yodas Freedonia Ducks 111
.....and all the way in 3rd is ...
Mike & Lems Clockwork Angels 102.5

Obviously this is closer than it looks, but for anyone not named Yoda or Mark, our chances dont look good

Oh, BTW, when I was at the game with PW he said he thought there was a good chance he could rejoin the baseball league next year.
OH! Now thats awesome! Already looking forward to next year, obviously, and now even more.

This uh....close race youre in with Mark, I bet its kinda unnerving you after getting 2nd place 3 years in a row. Gotta love that tension!

Three in a row and four of the last five.

It's mostly just fun to be in it until the end every year. But yeah, would be nice to break on through again. I think I've got a pretty good chance, though if we keep going back and forth it might just come down to whose guys come through on the last day.

Three in a row and four of the last five.

It's mostly just fun to be in it until the end every year. But yeah, would be nice to break on through again. I think I've got a pretty good chance, though if we keep going back and forth it might just come down to whose guys come through on the last day.
You know....no matter what happens Ive a feeling you wont look bad from it.

2009 1st place
2010 1st place
2011 2nd place
2012 The flu?
2013 2nd place
2014 2nd place
2015 2nd place
2016 Most likely 1st or 2nd place. Thats scary impressive. I gotta root for Mark & Mike though as theyre underdogs, and never won before.

I wish I could make the podium, but I need 20 points just to be around 4th