Gone for awhile

Tools    

Hey all, I will probably be gone for a week or two due to the hurricane. Hope to be back soon.

A system of cells interlinked
Good luck 7th!! Bring some decks in case the lights go out and you need candlelit fun!!

Put me in your pocket...
Good luck to you and your family 7thson. We'll be thinking about you. Let us know how your all doing when you get back.

You ready? You look ready.
Good luck! Don't do the butt, naked throw a beer can into the hurricane like that guy did with a tornado in Twister.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Hope you and yours stayed safe 7thson and that your absence is only due to the continued power/internet outages … Ivan didn't do too much damage in my neck of the woods but a few of my relatives got hit pretty hard…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Lets put a smile on that block
Hey 7, i would say how you doing now with the hurricane, but it just seems as though theres one after another. i had to spend my brithday sitting in watching movies and eating terrible but delicious food whilst Frances raged outside our home in Florida, which wasnt too bad but was a bit scary for a while. Then after frances came ivan, then Jeane, and on the way home yesterday we flew over Kelly...the hurricane. Which was nice.

Originally Posted by 7thson
Hey all, I will probably be gone for a week or two due to the hurricane. Hope to be back soon.
Rinse and repeat,
well only if Dennis stays on current track, but it doesnt look well for us here in NW Florida. Damn I need to move to Utah or something.

Good luck 7thson..i know all about hurricane drama...they usually like to swerve through florida into the gulf and then right up my ass in new orleans.

Put me in your pocket...
7thson and Caity and anyone else in florida....Good luck with Dennis and I hope you and your families stay safe. I hope it downsizes before it reaches you.

Damn this sucks if dennis gets into the gulf.....my ass is ****ed coz that is where the warm water is and thats where storms get mosr of their strength it'll be a category 5 if it hits new orleans...bye bye house.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
I hope everyone stays safe and the hurricanes go away before they can do any damage!

Good Luck All!

I am enjoying my last few hours of eletricity here. This heat is gonna be a bear with no A.C. for days/weeks to come. Anyone have room for me, my girlfriend, my mom, 5 kids, 4 dogs, and 6 cats? I will bring my DVD collection.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Originally Posted by 7thson
I am enjoying my last few hours of eletricity here. This heat is gonna be a bear with no A.C. for days/weeks to come. Anyone have room for me, my girlfriend, my mom, 5 kids, 4 dogs, and 6 cats? I will bring my DVD collection.
Sure! as long as they get along with my girlfriend, our 3 1/2 horses, our
3 dogs and 2 cats.

Did I mention I live in a townhouse in Seattle?

Good luck with everything, buddy.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."