The shortest thread don't ruin it by replying

Tools    

Originally Posted by 7thson
I have nothing to say.......nothing at all.
At Last.

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
You guys aren't trying very hard.
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

everybody should stop at their local Tader joe's and get these really yummy roasted and salted marcona almonds with rosemary

I am sorry your tired of work Caity- it must be terribly hot over there too. Anyway I spy with my pretty eye ( ) in my crystal ball a nice break of pace and some much needed space. Oh look how nifty that worked out- I wasn't even thinking of rhyming. I could so be a ministrel.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by allthatglitters
everybody should stop at their local Tader joe's and get these really yummy roasted and salted marcona almonds with rosemary
Don't think I won't!
I'm also hooked on the Thai Lime Cashews.
Yum. Seriously.

Originally Posted by jrs
I'm hooked on Pistachios.

No more posting on this thread for me.
Thats a bit dramatic, well I just won't post on the longest thread ever anymore either. Ok well maybe.

Now people get a grip, stop posting, this is supposed be the shortest thread, it has a life of its own and seems to keep growing, like, a fungus, its hard to get rid of.

Originally Posted by Yoda
Another successful sociological experiment in the can.
And people wonder why the old regulars come here less and less.

Your Puuuur-fect Movie Companion!
This thread ain't the shortest no more...

"Never let a dog pick what you watch."

Well all I have to say is: "If you are going to ruin this thread by not making it the shortest you should at least help make it beat the "longest thread ever." Just kiddiny Jrs, the word asscoc' thread is unbeatable I think, but I will still contribute to your attempted thread. Darn was gonna put a smiley but this quicky reply won't let me.............................sigh. sniff sniff.......:^)

Originally Posted by nebbit
Its ok, you can use my shoulder as a resting place for your chin.