What are the best Chess documentaries ?

Tools    

Hi guys!
I'm sure you people love documentaries. Maybe some of you also like chess, so I'd like to know if you can recommend your best chess documentaries.

I would be happy to watch a well directed docu, that tells an entertaining story.

Thanks!

if you are talking about the game,chess,then theres one about Magnus Carlson that was released this year- I havent seen it personally though

No,i was just saying that because I dont know alot about directors etc etc etc so it could have been a lastname for all i knew,so i was just covering my a$$ in case lol
But yeah,from what i hear its pretty good. Theres alot of documentaries about chess on youtube though! I did see one which aired around the last WC,where they followed players from around the world-unfortunately it was on tv so i didnt catch the name :/

No,i was just saying that because I dont know alot about directors etc etc etc so it could have been a lastname for all i knew,so i was just covering my a$$ in case lol
But yeah,from what i hear its pretty good. Theres alot of documentaries about chess on youtube though! I did see one which aired around the last WC,where they followed players from around the world-unfortunately it was on tv so i didnt catch the name :/
Lol, I thought you thought I means Czech documentaries ... Never mind lol

I know there are plenty of them on youtube, but I can't seem to find reliables reviews. And I don't trust the comment section.

The World Vs. Bobby Fischer
Hey, thank you. Mark Kermode seemed to like it, and his daughter too apparently...

Is this any good?

edit: Apologies if I have the wrong end of the stick - Topsy told me what the thread was about! :imaginarywhistlingemoji:

The World Vs. Bobby Fischer
This one is good. Bobby Fischer was fascinating even if you aren't into chess. Not seen any others so i can't add to this.

I found this about Kasparov -

Couldn't tell you if it is any good as i've not seen it. Not seen this either but it sounds pretty interesting and has a 98% on Rotten Tomatoes - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brooklyn_Castle

I liked this one... Game Over: Kasparov and the Machine.

Here's the trailer on youtube:

[Ah, jeez, I just noticed Camo had posted this. Sorry.]

There are more than one chess documentaries?
I should hope so! There's more than one Matrix movie, so there's a justice after all.

I just finished Bobby Fischer against the World, and it was pretty good too. Has anyone seen Me and Bobby Fischer ? I'd like to know if it's any good.

if you are talking about the game,chess,then theres one about Magnus Carlson that was released this year- I havent seen it personally though
A friend saw this and liked it. It's called Magnus.