Can someone PLEASE HELP identify the movie from the box?

Tools    

It is the red box with yellow letters in the center of the image. Image is blurred because it is extreme enlargement. Photo was taken around 1998, so movie is at least that old. My autistic son who cannot speak or write keeps pointing to that video and I want to buy it for him.

Thank you!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5967.JPG
Views:	198
Size:	10.6 KB
ID:	28456   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0833.JPG
Views:	120
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	28463  

It was taken at my house. Shelf of videos was in background of photo.

I am asking if someone can identify the movie based on it's distinct color pattern of deep red with yellow lettering and a black box near the top. I can identify other videos in the photo (101 Dalmations, Pocahontas) without being able to read the lettering. All I have is a photograph in which the video appeared in the extreme background which is why it is blurry. If I could read the title I wouldn't need to be posting here. I am hoping someone can recognize the box it was probably a popular children's video of the time.Thank you.

It was taken at your house right? How did you have them organized?

You said it was probably a popular children's video. That's probably the biggest clue so far.

Ok, quicker than 10 minutes...

I'm thinking either:
Bolt
The Incredibles (there is a cover with yellow instead of white text)
Toy Story (there is a red covered version with yellow text)
The Aristocats (as above, there is a red spined DVD cover with yellow text)

The Shrek films and Madagascar also have similar looking spines on the boxes depending on the version you buy.

The Aristocats (as above, there is a red spined DVD cover with yellow text)
Would the DVD have been out when the picture was taken though? The VHS copy of the Aristocats I had as a kid definitely had a blue spine with the white cat's face on the bottom of it, so if the movie in the picture is definitely a VHS tape, it's not that film.

Andyco, I assume you're asking this because you no longer have access to the videos in the pictures (otherwise you could just go look at them). Is there someone else who lives/lived in the house that might remember what things you owned at the time?

Ah, my bad, I never read the post properly.
Photo taken around 1998...

That means out of the films I mentioned, only Toy Story and Aristocats could be a possibility.

Is it possible that it's not a movie, but rather episodes from a tv series or something like that?

I can't find any pictures of the spine of the VHS tapes, but various Sagwa the Chinese Siamese Cat tapes apparently had red covers. They also feature yellow/gold colours on the covers I'm seeing on Google.

Are we all sure it's a VHS box or a DVD?

Judging by the size of the boxes around it, I'd say it was DVD.

The way I went though Google Images was going by what the OP said about his son and the other boxes being Disney movies... I typed in "Disney DVD Covers" and scoured over the hundreds of pictures.
Did the same with "Pixar DVD Covers" as well.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Don Juan DeMarco ...?

Do we know for sure that it's a children's film? The kids movies all appear to be on the left, but that doesn't mean that the films in the centre are also for youth/families. When I first saw the picture without reading the rest of the thread, I thought it might be Pulp Fiction.

Thank you for the effort, but I am afraid it is none of those mentioned so far.
It's not a DVD, because I didnt start buying DVDs until the year 2000. It could be a VHS tape in a smaller box as opposed to the Clamshell size. Its a childrens movie, or a family type movie, because my son keeps pointing to it. HE KNOWS what the title is, but cant communicate it to me. He liked Disney, Sesame Street and Thomas the Tank Engine, but I dont think its any of those.

It looks to me to have the New Line Home Video logo at the very top, if that is helpful.The black box on the spine contains a photo from the movie. The yellow print is small, so I would say the title is two words max, maybe less than 12 letters.