All About Him Song Tournament

Tools    

Another idea I have for a tournament:

(even though I just said I was tired of them)

Album Song Tournament

I think we might have had an idea like this before.

Basically, all of your nominations are all of the songs on one particular album. So your amount of nominations depends on however many songs are on the album. So you just need to find one particular album you like, and nominate all of the songs on it. Each person has a different album.

Nobody can do something crazy, though, like an album with 50 tracks.

3-Madonna - Papa Don't Preach VS. 5-George Strait - The Fireman

5-Boy Howdy - A Cowboy's Born With A Broken Heart VS. 3-The Angels - My Boyfriend's Back

1-Go West - King of Wishful Thinking VS. 5-Neil Diamond - New York Boy

5-Kenny Rogers - The Greatest VS. 3-Dusty Springfield - Son of a Preacher Man

3-Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons - Walk Like a Man VS. 5-George Strait - The Man In Love With You

5-Hugh Jackman - Not The Boy Next Door VS. 4-Loverboy ~ Lovin' Every Minute of It

5-Conway Twitty - That's My Job VS. 2-Bob Seger-Beautiful Loser

1-Salt 'N Pepa & En Vogue - Whatta Man VS. 3-Aerosmith - Dude Looks Like a Lady

2-Everclear-Father of Mine VS. 5-Collin Raye - Man of My Word

2-The Doors-Back Door Man VS. 1-John Lennon - Jealous Guy

1-TLC - No Scrubs VS. 3-The Marvelettes - Please Mr. Postman

4-Paul Simon ~ You Can Call Me Al
VS. 2-Linda Ronstadt-You're No Good

4-Loverboy ~ Turn Me Loose
VS. 2-The Rolling Stones-Street Fighting Man

2-Boz Scaggs-Lido Shuffle VS. 4-The Monkees ~ I'm a Believer

5-Eddie Rabbitt - American Boy VS. 1-Baltimora - Tarzan Boy

3-Herman's Hermits - I'm Henry VIII, I Am
VS. 5-Brad Paisley - He Didn't Have To Be

The lake for a walk like a man brings you too dude looks like a lady.

Don't bust my balls On grammar, it's voice text.
The link was fixed
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Madonna -- that's another one that never gets anywhere close to the Finals. Another big name who can't make it to the end. Everyone always sh*ts on Madonna in these tournaments for the most part.

Another idea I have for a tournament:

(even though I just said I was tired of them)

Album Song Tournament

I think we might have had an idea like this before.

Basically, all of your nominations are all of the songs on one particular album. So your amount of nominations depends on however many songs are on the album. So you just need to find one particular album you like, and nominate all of the songs on it. Each person has a different album.
I like the idea, but unsure about how it's going to be conducted. So, the number of noms that each of us gets depends on the number of tracks that are on the album?

I like the idea, but unsure about how it's going to be conducted. So, the number of noms that each of us gets depends on the number of tracks that are on the album?
Right. We just go with however many songs we get. Make it work.

I would put a max amount of songs an album could have for every person. That might limit your album choices, but whatever.

Madonna -- that's another one that never gets anywhere close to the Finals. Another big name who can't make it to the end. Everyone always sh*ts on Madonna in these tournaments for the most part.
There's a couple of songs by Madonna that I have yet to pick as noms. Live to Tell and La Isla Bonita. My top 2 favorite songs by her, as it was mentioned in my Top 40 Madonna Songs

I remember nominating "La Isla Bonita" before. Madonna's lucky if she lasts the first round. I think the song of hers that I remember getting the farthest was..... "Like a Prayer."

Right. We just go with however many songs we get. Make it work.

I would put a max amount of songs an album could have for every person. That might limit your album choices, but whatever.
Ok, go for it.
Start a thread for it and we'll do it after this one is over

Ok, go for it.
Start a thread for it and we'll do it after this one is over
Maybe. I'm in a, "I don't wanna do another tournament for awhile after this one" mood.

ROUND 1 DAY 2

3-Madonna - Papa Don't Preach VS. 5-George Strait - The Fireman

5-Boy Howdy - A Cowboy's Born With A Broken Heart VS. 3-The Angels - My Boyfriend's Back

1-Go West - King of Wishful Thinking VS. 5-Neil Diamond - New York Boy

5-Kenny Rogers - The Greatest VS. 3-Dusty Springfield - Son of a Preacher Man

3-Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons - Walk Like a Man VS. 5-George Strait - The Man In Love With You

5-Hugh Jackman - Not The Boy Next Door VS. 4-Loverboy ~ Lovin' Every Minute of It

5-Conway Twitty - That's My Job VS. 2-Bob Seger-Beautiful Loser

1-Salt 'N Pepa & En Vogue - Whatta Man VS. 3-Aerosmith - Dude Looks Like a Lady

2-Everclear-Father of Mine VS. 5-Collin Raye - Man of My Word

2-The Doors-Back Door Man VS. 1-John Lennon - Jealous Guy

1-TLC - No Scrubs VS. 3-The Marvelettes - Please Mr. Postman

4-Paul Simon ~ You Can Call Me Al VS. 2-Linda Ronstadt-You're No Good

4-Loverboy ~ Turn Me Loose VS. 2-The Rolling Stones-Street Fighting Man

2-Boz Scaggs-Lido Shuffle VS. 4-The Monkees ~ I'm a Believer

5-Eddie Rabbitt - American Boy VS. 1-Baltimora - Tarzan Boy

3-Herman's Hermits - I'm Henry VIII, I Am VS. 5-Brad Paisley - He Didn't Have To Be