1940's Hall Of Fame Part I

Tools    

Vamp, sorry to hear you can't make this Hof. I was looking forward to your nomination too. So far I've enjoyed all the movies you've nominated for the Hofs...you have good taste and one crummy computer! That's really got to be frustrating with the computer problems

When I get home tonight. 9ish
Are you on the east coast? I'm sure you've mentioned it but I don't remember. I should go look at the MoFo map. Or I will just be here and waiting around about 6 pm west coast time.

Are you on the east coast? I'm sure you've mentioned it but I don't remember. I should go look at the MoFo map. Or I will just be here and waiting around about 6 pm west coast time.
East coast. Just got in. Couple things to take care of and I will get them up. Should be in the next hour no problem.

East coast. Just got in. Couple things to take care of and I will get them up. Should be in the next hour no problem.
Awesome

Going to watch Treasure Planet soon for the Animation HOF, then i might start this off with my own nom.

If everyones lists are accurate then only one or two of you have seen my nom. One definitely has and i'm not sure if Destiny has since she hasn't filled out her lists.

I have been watching 40s movies, but I still haven't seen all that many. I still have a little over 100 on my watchlist, so I'm wondering how many of the nominations are on that watchlist.

Well, I haven't watch many 40s movie for a long while, like years, so even if I have seen any of the noms it will still be like new to me. I have a short memory
You had seen every movie I was considering