Song Tournament #17

Tools    

you got my vote here for sure.
And you have mine. As long as they aren't up against each other!
You have my vote here, and here
In that case maybe we should cut out all the preamble and just skip straight to the semi-finals then?

Am I too late? If not then I am in.
Nice man! Welcome in

Am I too late? If not then I am in.
You're in. Post your noms
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

So what's the deal with extra noms? Are you waiting to see if anyone else joins?

We currently have 12 members.

We will now each get 10 total nominations, and 8 of us will get an additional nom to have a total of 128.

I used randomizer to determine who gets to nominate 11 songs, and here is the list:
  1. Topsy = 11 noms
  2. gbgoodies = 11 noms
  3. Chypmunk = 11 noms
  4. MonnoM = 11 noms
  5. Captain Spaulding = 11 noms
  6. Derek Vinyard = 11 noms
  7. Sexy Celebrity = 11 noms
  8. mojofilter = 11 noms
  9. Pussy Galore = 10 noms
  10. Fabulous = 10 noms
  11. cricket = 10 noms
  12. Rhys = 10 noms

Start posting your extras

Where can I see previous winners? Got a few ideas for noms but they may have already won.
Sexy just posted all the past winners in the Movie Clip Song Tournament

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
We currently have 12 members.

We will now each get 10 total nominations, and 8 of us will get an additional nom to have a total of 128.

I used randomizer to determine who gets to nominate 11 songs, and here is the list:
  1. gbgoodies = 11 noms

Start posting your extras

Wade Hayes - Old Enough To Know Better
Double - The Captain of Her Heart
Michael Martin Murphey - What She Wants