Country Music Tournament

Tools    

how i do it does not have www when i do it this way. I just kinda click on the video. I am sorry if coming off annoyingly stupid but it took me a long time just too learn too post pics in threads let alone music feeds

Kewl, was gonna skip the next one as I'll be away for the best part of a week in September but this sounds nice and relaxed so it won't matter if I do end up going absent during it

Here's my picks.....

Leroy Van Dyke - It's All Over Now Baby Blue
Kris Kristofferson - Border Lord
Mac Wiseman - Little Rosewood Casket
Dolly Parton - Silver Dagger
Buddy Miller - Midnight And Lonesome
Mountain Heart - Here I Am
Chris Knight - In The Mean Time
Gretchen Peters - Idlewild

Let the night air cool you off
how i do it does not have www when i do it this way. I just kinda click on the video. I am sorry if coming off annoyingly stupid but it took me a long time just too learn too post pics in threads let alone music feeds
It's alright

www.somesongonyoutube.com is the link we are working with and Some Song - On Youtube is the song. First erase everything in front of the first "." on the link. then put an "m" in front of the dot. Then copy the url. Then highlight "Some Song - On Youtube" in your post, then click on the button that looks like a globe sitting on a chain link. Then paste your url in the box that pops up.

[url="m.somesongonyoutube.com"]Some Song - On Youtube
[/URL

It will look like this, but with a closed bracket at the end.

JJ when are you thinking of starting? I want to join but will have no time to think of noms till Monday as I've got family staying over the weekend. Can you wait for me?

Swan, man you have nominated one of my favourite songs of all time.

Let the night air cool you off
JJ when are you thinking of starting? I want to join but will have no time to think of noms till Monday as I've got family staying over the weekend. Can you wait for me?

Swan, man you have nominated one of my favourite songs of all time.
I'll wait for you. I should have a busy weekend too.

I just simply cannot either grasp or my set up with youtube is different then everyone else here. I cant access the www version when i click on the video.

I just simply cannot either grasp or my set up with youtube is different then everyone else here. I cant access the www version when i click on the video.
Follow the instructions jiraffe posted just a few posts above. If you can't figure it out, then please point out which part of his instructions you're tripped up on. If you just say you're stuck, there's no way to know what the problem is, so he/we need specifics.

Well when i go directly too youtube i dont have the www option when i select that song when i link it too the thread. When I click on a song with url link there in know www code or anything its just well looks like this when i click on the video too link it. (=)

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
If you want to start nominating now, I think it's safe to go ahead with 8 songs. I'll make sure the numbers work, because I know some people might not have 8 country songs they want to nominate. Those people can feel free to join too.

I'll edit my noms in here:

Wheeler Walker, Jr. - Eatin' Pussy/Kickin' Ass
The Statler Brothers - Flowers on the Wall
Sturgill Simpson - In Bloom
Nikki Lane - Sleep With a Stranger
Whitey Morgan and the 78's - Waitin' Round to Die
Colter Wall - The Devil Wears a Suit and Tie
Kacey Musgraves - Blowin' Smoke
Willie Nelson - Whiskey River

This is another link that needs to be checked outside the U.S. Can someone who is NOT in the U.S. check this link for JJ please to see if it works outside of the U.S.?

Whitey Morgan and the 78's - Waitin' Round to Die

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Can someone who is NOT in the U.S. check this link for MoJo? I don't think it will work outside of the U.S.

Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers - Islands In The Stream
^^ it doesnt work

Thanks. I had a feeling it wouldn't work outside the U.S.

Can you find a link for that song that's NOT a live version that works outside the U.S.? (I've tried to find another link, but I haven't been able to find another non-live version of that song.)