New Survivor Game

Tools    

I think we should have a break and do one in 3ish months. Agreed
Yeah that sounds right. Everyones too burnt out right now, and baseballs back!!

Dan said he wanted to do one but not anytime soon as hes got school. Maybe in a few months, by then everyone will be ready to go
I hope it's a bit sooner, I'm on holidays in about 6 weeks.

I would love to do "speed" survivor game just for something to do. Like the whole game would last one week or even less. Of course it would move fast but that's the ides and challenge times could be random so if your on or able to be its all about luck. I know I could come up with some fun challenges. Have to figure out best way for voting but I am sure I could figure something out.

Spoke with 7thson on Facebook, and he's gonna do a "Speed Survivor" starting next Monday. The whole game should last a week. He said he was going to make a thread for it today or tomorrow to get everyone in.

Thanks Tongo,

So looking to do a Speed Version of Survivor for those that are interested. The idea is that you do not have to invest a lot of time in it so its not so stressful or time consuming. Nothing against the regular games, that is part of the game and why it is so fun. But this can be fun too, just think of it as a "side scrolling" video game like Defender VS something like WOW.

Of course things would go fast hence the name "Speed Survivor", and it would be "Speed survivor 1" and not an addition to other Survivor games.

If I can get it going the schedule of things will be posted before the game starts and there will also be "surprise" challenges randomly posted. Times for things will be different every day to be fair to everyone but actual voting will take place during a set time period. No waiting on people for anything - when its scheduled its time to start. If you do not vote or are not here during a scheduled "event" then that's the way the ball crumbles, or is it the cookie bounces? If for any reason no one is on when something is scheduled I will wait 10 minutes and if by then no one is on that challenge is canceled.

Let me know here or in a PM if you are interested in playing.

We have plenty of time to decide and if I cant get enough people, I think 8 is a good minimum, I will declare myself a winner again and I am cool with that too. .

Thanks Tongo,

So looking to do a Speed Version of Survivor for those that are interested. The idea is that you do not have to invest a lot of time in it so its not so stressful or time consuming. Nothing against the regular games, that is part of the game and why it is so fun. But this can be fun too, just think of it as a "side scrolling" video game like Defender VS something like WOW.

Of course things would go fast hence the name "Speed Survivor", and it would be "Speed survivor 1" and not an addition to other Survivor games.

If I can get it going the schedule of things will be posted before the game starts and there will also be "surprise" challenges randomly posted. Times for things will be different every day to be fair to everyone but actual voting will take place during a set time period. No waiting on people for anything - when its scheduled its time to start. If you do not vote or are not here during a scheduled "event" then that's the way the ball crumbles, or is it the cookie bounces? If for any reason no one is on when something is scheduled I will wait 10 minutes and if by then no one is on that challenge is canceled.

Let me know here or in a PM if you are interested in playing.

We have plenty of time to decide and if I cant get enough people, I think 8 is a good minimum, I will declare myself a winner again and I am cool with that too. .
Ill play

Oh and I have a few challenges that will be dependent on current or future events and will remove any thought process that things are or may be rigged or unbalanced.

You'll have to stop ignoring me, TONGO, if we're gonna do this.

Suspect should play, too. He still has three free months until he's officially a father. He'll be busy for the rest of his life after that.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Good luck to you, I hope you have more success than the abomination that was Survivor Murder Mansion.

Suspect's Reviews

Where did it all go wrong?

Ive been accused of being a Survivor nutjob. Im not, Im just me. I liked the Survivor game because it was the only game where real intrigue could exist. The plotting, scheming, planning, hoping, trying.........Doctor TONGO, Doc Tongsday, Tongo Underwood, etc... were all a coat of paint on that - just adding a little zip.

Then the intrigue went away. Players were just pointed at and eliminated, the challenges got phoned-in (they were so stupid), smear tactics used throughout the forum outside the game (one example is people calling me a Survivor nutjob), outright cheating for multiple games and that doesnt mean its not done by others. All integrity for the Survivor game was systematically destroyed. I think the last legit Survivor game we had was 6, where Dan & SC ran it.

I would run a Survivor game, but anyone wanting to be in it would have to prove to me theyre not an Alt (and not be on my Ignore list obviously) I think Dan, Sean, DonnieDarko, and some others are interested, but Id want at least 13 players (not accounts) to start one. Cause thats a real game, theres enough players/pawns/snakes to mix up the power scheme suddenly, more leverage for everyone, and more risk. I value my relationships with the people here, but would be firm & fair, not showing any favoritism.

I doubt this will ever happen. If it did though, and we had 13 real players in a Survivor game, it could be great. A real Survivor is not about drama, its about real intrigue. If theres drama its organic and unplanned. Now at least in my mind, its so far from what the game should be.