The Official WWE Wrestling Thread. All Things Pro Wrestling.

Tools    

Its there ora but Vince ruined Kane with taking off his mask.Kane's best matches was first blood match for the belt with Austin and his inferno match with taker.

I don't think anyone can genuinely argue that Undertaker should be high if not top of the list in terms of greatest ever. Kane however while a good character has never been great in the ring even his best matches are only good and they rely so heavily on gimmicks. He would never have a main event worthy one on one match without a stipulation.

He was a good foil For The Undertaker but i also gotta say the first time he was unmasked kane was probably his best work as a vile heel when he tombstone Linda McMahon and hooked up Shane McMahons balls too a car battery.

Which is where I agree as a character he was fantastic, savage and certainly proven to be able to have a long term story development but as a wrestler he certainly isn't on the same level as The Undertaker. The worst match I have ever seen was Kane Vrs Khali. There was a kickout which could not have looked worse. I have rolled over in bed while sleeping with more intensity.

Number 4 Of My Top 10 WCW Wrestlers

Diamond Dallas Page

All I got too say is Vince Better Put DDP in the HOF if he can put in a Bum like Scott Hall and The worst tag team The Bushwackers.

Pay Per view Payback is on this weekend But can see It On The WWE Network for 9.99 As well as the Stone Cold Podcast and many past wwe best moments. Its ok if dont mind watching things on your Laptop of Desk Computer.

On Sundays Card.

Roman Reigns vs AJ Styles for WWE Heavyweight Championship.
Cersaro vs The Miz for The IC Championship.
Sami Zyan vs Kevin Owens.
Dean Ambrose vs Chris Jericho.
Charlotte vs Natalya with Flair and Bret in each corner.
Enzo and Cass vs The Vaudevillians. Number One Contenders Match.

Some people dont like him and thats ok. Razor was good in his prime. I just think others deserved in the hall before Razor is all.

I have a lot of respect for DDP, simply for him never letting his age be a barrier for one. Gotta say I'm also a fan of the diamond cutter. Razor was a better character but I would say I find DDP better to watch but thats just personal preference. Who is on the Stone Cold Podcast this weekend? I'm looking forward to checking out Camp WWE

DDP is the reason Jake The Snake Roberts and Hall cleaned up enough too make the hall of fame and kick drugs long enough.

Yeah Dallas Page is one of those guys who was a better man than a star. In Foleys autobiography there were some truly hilarious stories how he & Austin would mess with Dallas. If you havent read Mick Foleys autobiography it is a MUST READ

Found a wrestling injury vid, that Sid Vicous fall makes me turn away everytime

Yeah Dallas Page is one of those guys who was a better man than a star. In Foleys autobiography there were some truly hilarious stories how he & Austin would mess with Dallas. If you havent read Mick Foleys autobiography it is a MUST READ

Found a wrestling injury vid, that Sid Vicous fall makes me turn away everytime

Seen that a lot the only one i can think of that is worse (in wwf/wwe) is the Mr Perfect leg break one

Heres a gorey true story about Sabu....

Back almost 20 years ago in the ECW days Sabu was in a Idk three way match or something, and trash cans and baseball bats and a table on its back (legs up) are laying in the ring. I read about this so my details are sketchy, but trust me this is true. So Sabu goes to the top turnbuckle, and is gonna do a splash onto someone laying in the ring.

So he goes to jump, and right then another wrestler hit the top rope, unintentionally jarring Sabu and knocked him off course for his splash. Sabu goes from the top turnbuckle, and his face hits the table leg sticking up, rips thru his cheek which is dangling from his face......get this, he finished the match.

Back in the locker room after the match Heyman was freaking out, Tommy Dreamer too, and was insisting to Sabu that he take an ambulance ride to the hospital. Now heres the good part - Sabu wouldnt, didnt want to spend the money, and super glued his cheek back together right in front of all of them in the locker room. That is a true story. Sabus defending logic was that super glue was originally invented as a wartime way to close wounds, which actually is true.

Awesome story TONGO . Please keep these up in this thread i'll listen to and love everyone of them.

The first time i saw Sabu in action he instantly became my favourite wrestler, only lasted a few weeks but i always took him as a believable world champion in the same mold as Rey Misterio who i just couldn't suspend disbelief enough to imagine him beating any of the top guys, if it was under dirty circumstances like Eddie Guerrero's character was supposed to be then fair enough but 100 pound Luchadore consistently beats the 200+ guys is just hard to swallow especially since the bigger guys have to work with him for some moves because he doesn't have the strength to pull it off himself.

Awesome story TONGO . Please keep these up in this thread i'll listen to and love everyone of them.

The first time i saw Sabu in action he instantly became my favourite wrestler, only lasted a few weeks but i always took him as a believable world champion in the same mold as Rey Misterio who i just couldn't suspend disbelief enough to imagine him beating any of the top guys, if it was under dirty circumstances like Eddie Guerrero's character was supposed to be then fair enough but 100 pound Luchadore consistently beats the 200+ guys is just hard to swallow especially since the bigger guys have to work with him for some moves because he doesn't have the strength to pull it off himself.
Sabu is the nephew of The Sheik. Now The Sheik, that is THE greatest heel in the history of the business. Back in the 50's and 60's the Shiek would come out to the ring, and the fans would run from him. He did the fire breathing stuff and everyone that worked with him would have to juice (get cut, bleed), which scared the holy hell out of the fans seeing their hometown boy getting butchered by this arab.

Its really a tragedy that WWE ignores the Lucha talent. Oh my gosh those guy are magic! Back in WCW when Rey Mysterio first came....most of the guys couldnt believe this little squirt was walking in the locker room and supposed to work with them. There was one guy that knew who Rey was and screamed out for everyone to hear, "See that guy! He can outwork all of us! Come here Rey." It was Scott Steiner, he had already seen Mysterio work. After Reys first match all the boys marked out for him big time, and whenever he wrestled they would all crowd around the monitor backstage to watch.

They should have created a Lucha type division and stuck with it. I remember in WCWs camelot NWO years half their show was "cool" NWO, and the other half the "middleweights" where Eddie, Ultimo Dragon, Rey, Juventud, Dean Malenko, etc... and those matches were purely fantastic.

THE greatest heel in the history of the business.
I disagree personally. I think Hogan winning the title off him for the first time has made him more legendary than he should have been, the shah stuff is incredibly dated. So is basically every word he said, i mean i don't find any of it offensive but i do find them embarrasing.

I'll respond to the rest in a minute mate i have to do something, all i'll say is Dean Malenko is a top five wrestler (#2 for me), guy is probably number 1 in the ring ever.

Dean Malenkos school is in Tampa. He was the main worker behind a small wrestling outfit I helped out with a few times, Suncoast Pro Wrestling. Thats late 80s early 90s before he went to WCW, and made a name for himself. That man could work. He did so many tours in japan, plus his dad was a wrestling legend, fugedaboudit, he was as good as any.

Terrible ending... Once again Roman Reigns with 5 moves of doom get the victory with a highly predictable Spear and kick out at 2 50 times in the match... AJ Styles deserved that win and I was hoping to see Seth Rollins return at the end but nothing