The Official WWE Wrestling Thread. All Things Pro Wrestling.

Tools    

Possibly the most intelligent and unexpected booking decision the WWE has made in years took place in having Goldberg squash Brock Lesnar at the Survivor Series. Taker would be proud, and these 2 now will make a nice chunk of money going forward for the months to come.

Paul Heyman showing why the old school pro-wrestlers still can deliver a line better than todays Sports Entertainers.

Used to see him and Flair - among others, here at the Bayfront Auditorium in Pensacola.

Great stuff and they all actually stayed and signed autographs and talked to the fans after the show. Well except maybe Flair , he was too :cool breeze" for that.

Oh dang. I hadn't heard about that.

Snuka was indicted and arrested in September 2015 on third-degree murder and involuntary manslaughter charges, in relation to the May 1983 death of his girlfriend, Nancy Argentino, who died from injuries a coroner described as consistent with domestic violence. In the decades before the criminal charges, Argentino's suspected homicide was a cold case in which Snuka was the only suspect. Snuka pleaded not guilty,[7][8] but was ultimately found unfit to stand trial in June 2016 due to being diagnosed with dementia.[9] His health had further declined, and in December 2016 his legal representative announced he had 6 months left to live due to his terminal illness.[10] The charges were dismissed on January 3, 2017, when Snuka was deemed unfit to stand trial. He died twelve days later.

Yeah, Snuka and Benoit are gonna be in my file labeled "Best ever that wont ever be mentioned" because of that. Snuka was coked up during his crime.

Could you all imagine if the Big Show were to get a shredded physique? Well thats exactly what hes working on now. He has a match vs Shaq at Wrestlemania 33

http://www.foxsports.com/wwe/gallery...ix-pack-011517

Used to see him and Flair - among others, here at the Bayfront Auditorium in Pensacola.

Great stuff and they all actually stayed and signed autographs and talked to the fans after the show. Well except maybe Flair , he was too :cool breeze" for that.
Ox Baker used to literally scare me when I was a little kid. I always feared for Dusty Rhodes whenever he faced him.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
The Rock n Roll Express are entering the WWE Hall of Fame. They along with Kurt Angle are the only confirmed names so far.

Samoa Joe joined the RAW roster this week and won his match against Roman Reigns after interference from Braun Strowman, who distracted Reigns for Joe to unleash The Destroyer on him.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Enzo Amore has been released from WWE. There is an investigation from an alleged rape in October 2017 and while he hasn't been found guilty, he failed to let WWE know of the investigation and he has had a bad rep for bringing heat backstage. This was the final straw so after being suspended on Sunday, WWE fired him on Monday before Raw 25.

Amore was the WWE Cruiserweight Champion when he was fired but the fate of the title will be determined next week when the show 205 Live will get a new General Manager.

Here are the Top 10 Moments from WWE from their 25th Anniversary Episode

RIP Iron Sheik

Backlund's sanity never recovered from losing to you and WcW learned to always double check when contracts roll over while a wrestler was sitting at home.

That crowd in Chicago will probably be dead tomorrow night

Are we allowed to mention other wrestling promotions in here or does it strictly have to be WWE.