The Official WWE Wrestling Thread. All Things Pro Wrestling.

Tools    

The Offical WWE/ Pro Wrestling Thread: All Things Wrestling Talk forum. From The Big Pay Per views. Too The Weekly Raw and Smackdown Episodes.
Welcome Too The Doghouse.

I was waiting for this thread since forever

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I used to love wrestling back in the WWF era. I still have a nose now and then at whats going on but i can't get into it anymore.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

I think there is allot of new talent for NXT which is HHH creation more the Vince's who can bring better new Blood in. But for me The Top 10 Best Current Talent that will be good are these.

10 Big E Langston

He Is not the tallest big man but he has a like ability. His New Day Gimmick Is Ok But He makes a great heel and i can see him with a few belt runs.

9 Kevin Owens

He will be a 3 time wwe champ at least because in his first match on big roster he dominated Cena. He is a heel that gets Austin pops.

8 Cesaro

Once Vince Makes up his mind about pushing him. I think he will be a long reigning champ of multipal belts. SO what he is not Randy orton in looks. But he has power and can do a match better then Roman.

Will do rest of my list later.

Quebec French-Canadian guy Kevin Owens! My favorite wrestler in WWE right now. Best heel in the business and awesome wrestler.

Ryback must be the worst wrestler ever tho... I despise him. He injured CM Punk and laugh of him after it. This guy is just dumb as f*ck.

CM Punk is in the ufc now yanno?.
Yeah I hope for him he does well there... I hope for a WWE return one day even if it's highly improbable. He still my favorite wrestler ever tho

Attitude Era > Everything
Thought that was probably nostalgia on my part until i started watching stuff again from all the era's last year. The Attitude Era has its fair share of dated and horrible moments but it was usually entertaining and didn't make you feel like you are 12 years old max.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
I am surprised that there wasn't a thread like this before. LOL! I love wrestling but have recently had to stop watching it as much because I simply do not have the time. I watch Raw weekly and I watch NXT weekly and that is it. I don't even watch SmackDown!. It was all taking up too much time on my DVR and I didn't have the time when I was off work to catch up with everything. My favorite wrestler right now is Dean Ambrose. I think he is the most talented that they have on Raw and I don't get why they don't want to push him more. As far as women go Becky Lynch is my favorite, Sasha Banks is a close second.
NXT has to go to Austin Aries, hands down. Favorite female there is Bayley.

7 Baron Corbin

New Too Raw Won The Andre The Giant Battle Royale Trophy.

6 Bray Wyatt

Future Great Icon If once they give him title Pushes. They may never do that until the Wyatt Family is no longer a unit or the Family Turns On Bray.

I was hoping it would take at least a week before this became like every other internet thing about WWE.
Ok let's get this over and done with:

Roman Reigns sucks because he is being forced down our throats, never mind that he has improved greatly on the mic and in-ring, it has become a thing where you have to boo him because the internet says so. One year they are begging for him the win the Royal rumble and the next booing him out of the building because he does.

Cena sucks because he buries everyone because he wins a match or because he won't turn heel, never mind the fact that kids love him, he works nonstop, grants make-a-wishes like a champ, makes a ******** of money for the company and has easily had his best in ring performance year in his career. Losing to Cena has become expected so therefore no one is ever really buried by losing to Cena it all depends on how good you look doing it and winning against Cena (like Owens and Bryan) makes you look pretty special.

Um, what else? oh yeah Brock is awesome! for some reason. He has three moves and kicks out of every finisher but hey he was UFC Champion so wicked.

I agree it's criminal how Bray has been handled and Kevin Owens should be WWE Champion by the end of the year, but when all the focus is on about nitpicking and finding new things to whinge about every single week how can you sit back and just enjoy the entertainment?

People want WWE to create "new stars" yet the crowds will only support those that aren't seen to be being pushed as a new Cena or Rock or Stone Cold or Hogan or Undertaker. All that being said:

CESARO SECTION