Metalheads Song Tournament

Tools    

Change away. When I'm ready to stop accepting nominations, which won't be for awhile, then you'll have to stop changing.
Coolio.

I've swapped out Autopilot Off for Daisuke Ishiwatari. Not metal enough, but more metal.

Totally done now, no more edits, we swears.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Off the top of my head.

Judas Priest x 2
Ozzy x 2
Iron Maiden
Testament
Voivod
3 Inches of Blood
Anthrax
Melechesh
Absu
Inquisition x 2
Infernal Majesty
Wolves In the Throne Room
Korpiklaani
Woods of Ypres
Ahab
Novembers Doom
The Lord Weird Slough Feg
Ares Kingdom
Cynic
Suffocation
Destroyer 666
Aura Noir
Incantation
Root
Sodom
Pig Destroyer
Manilla Road
Venom
Agalloch
Black Witchery
Nunslaughter
Operation Winter Mist
Begrime Exermious
Toxic Holocaust
Tyrants Blood
Incantation

Lots more I can't remember.

Its like a dream come true. But I am rather out of time these days, nah, I participate just because it's metal.

Is there going to be some sort of distinction about what does and doesn't qualify for the tournament? (Possibly won't be needed, I'd assume the voters will vote out the ones they don't feel qualify as metal)
I guess they should restrict to bands in here:

http://www.metal-archives.com

Every metal band I know is in there, over 100,000 bands in the database. So if it is considered metal it is in there.

Yes SC I have, there's way more im forgetting and Im not including Punk/Rock/HipHop shows I've been to. If I counted them all up probably seen at least 200+ bands live?

I can't wait till Gunslinger comes back and sees that I've seen Judas Priest. That's like his favorite band. I hadn't forgotten about that concert, but I did forget who the bands were, 'cause at the time I had never really heard of them. I'm so proud of myself for attending a metal concert. See? I do try new things.

Let the night air cool you off
Yes SC I have, there's way more im forgetting and Im not including Punk/Rock/HipHop shows I've been to. If I counted them all up probably seen at least 200+ bands live?
Which hip-hop artists have you seen?

The only two concerts that I am proud of attending are Tenacious D and Run the Jewels. That's metal right?

Here's a video of Motorhead at the Metal Masters Tour:

And this is actually THE EXACT concert I was at. So I'm standing nearby somewhere. And I had GOOD seats, too.

And here's Judas Priest, but at a different location:

Only a few, as my tastes in Hip-Hop are fairly old school/underground and many of the artists I like can't enter Canada because of past criminal offenses, and if they do they do not visit the west coast.

Wu-Tang Clan
Demigodz
Swollen Members
Madchild
Snak the Ripper
Classified
La Coka Nostra