Seanc Makes His Collection Blu-tiful

Tools    

You like Se7en, dude? That's why you're my boy.
I remember it fondly as a 4/5. I haven't seen it since its release, so I am long overdue to see how it holds up for me. I have been thinking about it a lot lately for some reason.

I have been thinking about it a lot lately for some reason.
You doing okay buddy?

Master of My Domain
Been eating a lot of Spaghetti. Don't know if it's related.
Shed the carbs and you'll lose weight.

And yeah, Se7en is awesome.

Went on what, for me, is a bit if a spree. I added:

3 Days Of The Condor
All The President's Men
Apollo 13
Diner
Double Indemnity
Jaws
Moon
Mud
Munich
Sunset Blvd.
The Tree Of Life

Loving those Wilder films, Sean.
Still a few I want. I wish I could grow my collection quicker but I have to be a bit frugal with it. Buying Blu-rays definitely a luxury for me.

Nice setup Sean If you ever win a DVD bet with me Ill make sure to get you CREED to make your Rocky collection complete.

Did I buy it because I am a Coen fan boy or because it is certified fresh? Either way I am force feeding this bad boy till it is my favorite of 2016.

For some reason I never heard of that movie
Redbox it. Anything Coen is worth your time although I don't love this one...yet. I am joking about force feeding but the Coen brothers do reward multiple viewings, and I haven't stopped thinking about this one for three months.

Added a few lately: The Sugarland Express, Prometheus, Blue Valentine, The Place Beyond The Pines, The Killers, The Big Sleep, Thief, and Spellbound.

I'm not the biggest Kubrick fan in the world but I do think his movies are good and couldn't pass up this collection for $35. It includes: Lolita, 2001, The Shining, Eyes Wide Shut, Clockwork Orange, Full Metal Jacket, Barry Lyndon

Also in the past couple months I have added all three Toy Story movies, Finding Nemo, The Incrdibles, Aladdin, and 12 Monkeys.