THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Been recently starting to study screenplay writing again (as a hobby) and I think it helps me analyze films better, because you can easily distinguish films that are original from films that pretend to be, but pretty much follow a conventional structure. It's also why I added Fargo back to my Top 10, which should definitely be part of screenplay classes.
That and Blues Brothers. I really think I might respond to writing above all in film. Maybe I should be reading more and watching less.

Can I join the club?
How much is the fee?
Do you do some charity work?
Do we get matching shirts?
Is it like a Fight Club?
Are we going to bring down evil corporations?

Can I join the club?
Maybe.

How much is the fee?
Depends on the strength of the yen.

Most of us are dependent on it.

Only if we color-coordinate.

Is it like a Fight Club?
I can't really talk about it.

Does all going to the same Arby's at once count?

Master of My Domain
Can I join the club?
How much is the fee?
Is it like a Fight Club?
All I can say is, prepare for an interview that will blow you away.

Questions will be asked by all members of MoFo and your inner voice that we will reveal using mysterious ways.

Bring it on. Keep in mind that I have an inclination towards fiction, so the answers might not be as truthful as you'd like and a lot of the answers might be Pearl Jam, so...

Hope you get better soon mate.

About 20 minutes ago really killer toothache just appeared out of nowhere...ugh. Going to the dentist about it tomorrow. I don't remember ever having toothache until i was 20 and this is the fourth time i've had it in three years

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Same, i feel lucky to not have been dragged to that yet. Although i might be going to see The Edge of Seventeen for a second time with my maybe gf which is so depressing on at least four levels.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Fiction

I've got a top 100 nailed down to 119 films. That's after cutting it down from 136 films. Damn this gets harder every time.

I've got a top 100 nailed down to 119 films. That's after cutting it down from 136 films. Damn this gets harder every time.
I've tried to tackle that countless times, I simply cannot do it... yet.

I just got called off of work, everyone. Someone give me a movie to watch.