Actors that instantly turn you off a film

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I mean I disagree with your opinion. As usual.
It really boggles my brain how opposite we have become. Hell, it will be tough to agree on the next commentary

Well, they are all great obviously. That's the best comedic cast for a film ever built IMO
If this is a joke it's not funny.

I don't find Vince Vaughn funny either. He's a better actor overall than Owen Wilson and Ben Stiller.

Perhaps its because I don't like American comedies at all (I should say the more recent stuff within the past 2 decades)

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I don't find Vince Vaughn funny either. He's a better actor overall than Owen Wilson and Ben Stiller.

Perhaps its because I don't like American comedies at all (I should say the more recent stuff within the past 2 decades)
Please don't give me Japanese statistics like Guap.

He can be quite good, even in dramas, though he's made a lot of crap recently. I've loved him ever since seeing Clay Pigeons. I watched it for Joaquin. I loved it for Vince Vaughn.

Please don't give me Japanese statistics like Guap.
nope I find films like "Adam's Aebler" and "De grønne slagtere" funny. European Comedy is so much better and more "clean".

He can be quite good, even in dramas, though he's made a lot of crap recently. I've loved him ever since seeing Clay Pigeons. I watched it for Joaquin. I loved it for Vince Vaughn.

Actually "Delivery Man" was a good film with Vince Vaughn. It was more of a Drama than a Comedy as most suspected it would be.

Clean? Who the hell wants that?
I get tired of jokes about Woman and Farting... at least Danish Comedy doesn't have that!!

Actually "Delivery Man" was a good film with Vince Vaughn. It was more of a Drama than a Comedy as most suspected it would be.
I suggest giving Clay Pigeons a try. It's a suspense comedy. Vaughn plays a serial killer. I also suggest Return to Paradise, which is pretty heavy drama.

I suggest giving Clay Pigeons a try. It's a suspense comedy. Vaughn plays a serial killer. I also suggest Return to Paradise, which is pretty heavy drama.

Thanks Miss Vicky, I will check them out when I can.

Black Snake Moan and Django Unchained. Watch them.
I'll try and get them both seen.

Can't stand him.
I knew if I kicked this off again someone would remind me of all the people I don't like. Thanks, MV. Can't stand him either.
Jackman was better, though I don't like him either.
Or him. Though I can understand forgetting Jackman as he's beige in human form.

And Tropic Thunder was damn funny,
No, it wasn't. It was awful.
Agree with Stiller, disagree on Owen Wilson. He's a comedic genius.

Wedding Crashers. That's all I'll say.
Exactly. I'm glad you agree with me.

Also, Vince Vaughn. How did I forget him? I've never liked him. Jon Faverau, too. Also, Paul Rudd (the only bad thing about Clueless), Greg Kinnear, Charlton Heston, Tate Donovan, Michael Rapaport, David Arquette, Jeff Goldblum, Freddie Prinze, Jr.

That last lot are just people who've turned up in Friends, which I adore, but by Christ did it have a load of people who ruin episodes. Especially Paul Rudd, who managed to ruin Phoebe.

I refuse to believe this. I can buy it's good, for a Vince Vaughn film. But not that it's good. BTW, have you seen the original, Starbuck?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starbuck_%28film%29

Agree with HK that Tropic Thunder was awful. Worst movie the wife and I have ever seen in theaters.
What?! Are you kidding me?

I went into that movie expecting to hate it, but I absolutely loved it.

I take back what I said about Bubba Ho-Tep. Stay away from it. Stay far away from it. I don't need you hating it and then going in and dropping a bomb on the ratings thread.

I enjoyed Tropic Thunder. All of the actors did great jobs playing their characters.

Come on, can you even tell that is Robert Downey Jr.?

not an actor but: M Night Shamalan