Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

jean seberg, my primary model for haircut

This might just do nobody any good.
I've had my eye on Mackenzie Davis since Halt & Catch Fire started three years ago.

She was in one of the year's best tv episodes in Black Mirror's St. Junipero and is moving onto bigger things like Blade Runner 2049 next year.

Lovely eyes and lovely smile.

Had my eye on Mackenzie Davis since Halt & Catch Fire started three years ago.
i just realized that her is canadian. the other canadian that caught my eyes too is sarah gadon

Love the last three ladies! Poor Jean, I wish she had lived longer. As for the haircut, that was pretty much her fashion mark, wasn't it? I remember her well in Paint Your Wagon (1969) and she had long, flowing blonde hair in that. It's been so long since I've seen it so I don't remember if that was a wig or not but I liked her look there as well as the short hair. When you're beautiful, I guess the haircut doesn't matter.

Oh, Mackenzie Davis is very nice! Sauch, you are dead-on about her eyes and smile. I think the only things I've seen her in are What If (2013) and That Awkward Moment (2014) and she was both fine-looking and did fine-acting in those. However, IMDB (Internet Movie Data Base) has a profile picture of her that totally belies her actual appearance. She's not smiling in the pic and she looks sort of like she's stoned or something. I wish they'd change that photo. Anyone, thanks for posting her!

Oh, and reso (if I may call you that?), Sara Gadon is smokingly fine. I discovered her about a month back and have been looking across cable movie stations for her. So very nice indeed! I've seen her in Dracula Untold, The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (but don't remember enough about her part to recall her, if you can believe that!), and a role she didn't receive a credit for in the Mackenzie Davis movie I mentioned above, What if. I really need to see that one again, to see those two lovelies together in the same movie.

Meanwhile, some more lovelies I've seen on the Hallmark Channel lately, starting with Erin Cahill:

Taylor Cole:

Katrina Norman:

Aisling Bea:

Shoutout: Felicity Jones

Super excited for Rogue One this weekend!

Edit: instead of making a new post I decided to add to this short one. Revisiting Hannibal; Katharine Isabelle is beautiful.

I love Eva Green but I like her outside films altogether, as herself .

Sophie Turner looks lovely with blonde hair.

Revisited Once Upon a Time in America a few days ago and realized Elizabeth McGovern (along with Rachel Weisz) defined my "type" since I was four.

Here's a pic of a woman I once thought to be the most beautiful creature I have ever seen!
Gentleman, meet from the island of Malta, Yvonne Romain!

CR, I'm only not getting Matt's celeb pic. I know I'll forget to check the url of the page of the photo and if the photo is based out of the IMDB, then it's a no-go and I have to go back and replace it. Those bums, not sharing beautiful women!

Nina Dobrev:

Some 70s beauty

Charlotte Rampling

Katharine Ross

Faye Dunaway

Jacqueline Bisset

Jane Fonda