Scream Queens

Tools    

Enjoyable, but still not a patch on the first season... So far.

That change was really annoying as I missed the start of it because it moved.

I watched the first ep the other day. I did kinda enjoy it and i want to continue but some of it was a bit tough to sit through. I used to really like Mean Girls but the last time i watched it made me cringe too much. I know like Mean Girls it is making fun of these sorts of people as well as Slasher Film conventions; but some of the bitchiness is too much for me haha.

Just finished episode 6 which had me on the floor...the second season re-tooling of this show is totally working. John Stamos and Kirstie Alley are great additions to the show...miss Glenn Powell though.

Episode 9 was absolutely awesome...John Stamos is continuing to kill it and there are few people on prime time playing cray-cray as well as Lea Michele is right now.

^ Not really a fan of watching catch up television on the computer to be honest, if I end up missing a few episodes of something then I'll just wait for the dvd/blu-ray release.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The show is weird and not in a good way. I like some of it, but am bored by a lot of it.

Just finished the second season. Mediocre.

Suspect's Reviews

I certainly felt that the second season was a step down from the first and I feel it struggled for tone much of the time.. That said, I'll happily start to watch a third season.

I enjoy it, one of my roommates is really into it. Emma Roberts is the main reason to watch it for me. Who knew she was so funny? I have not finished season 1 yet, however.

I certainly felt that the second season was a step down from the first and I feel it struggled for tone much of the time.. That said, I'll happily start to watch a third season.
I thought the second season was WAY better than the first...different strokes.