Help to find a Chiller tv Movie

Tools    

Ok this movie popped on the Chiller Channel between 2011-2013 a thriller about and old man and a conveyor belt he used to help grind people up out in his barn. i don't remember if it was to eat them or not. it was set in the cold regions snow on the ground out in the country if i believe right. i only ever remember the beginning but i remember the ending more. i want to say in the beginning there were a lot of people that went missing so a woman went to investigate either she knew someone who went missing or she was a relative to the old man maybe to try to discover what he was doing. The ending is more clear to me there is a fight of survival in the barn, but in a surprise twist she sacrifices herself (intentional or not she may have gotten stuck) along with the old man ending the murders forever. it ends with the grinder and conveyor still running with fresh blood and gore one in which i could never get out of my mind. it may or may not be a chiller orginal tv movie. it could have been a european b-movie. i don't remember it was in english if i remember right. but i cannot find it and i would indebted to anyone who finds this very hard to find movie. thanks

"Motel Hell" comes to mind, although admittedly I haven't seen it for a long time, so I'm sketchy on the details. But as I recall, a farmer kidnaps people, including motel guests, buries them up to their necks in his field (to ripen or whatever), and ends up using them to make his famous fritters. He takes in a girl who was injured in an accident, or something. There is a climactic fight in the barn (I guess), and I remember the farmer in his overalls and wearing a pig's head, brandishing a chainsaw. (Damn, now I've got myself excited to track that movie down and watch it again!)

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Not sure that's the movie, but +1 for referencing it! Yeah, I think the family turned them into sausage and jerky. That one scene where all the teens were buried in the ground up to their necks watching psychodelic pinwheels... That tripped me out as a kid. My memories may be off I might have first watched that on the Commander USA Show. Wow.

It reminds of Fargo, more or less

Yea this was more modern (2006-2013) it had not so many characters i think. It had just a woman and the old man in the barn and boom they were dead by a conveyor belt gore blood and guts. But thanks for trying +1 for effort cause man that was closer the i could find. Should have looked it up sooner or wrote it down. I may never find it especially if it was exclusive to the Chiller channel.