Need title of a movie set in Canada concerning racism in school.

Tools    

Hi. I’m new here. I want to thank the administrator for the ease of registering. It seems like both a technically and substantively splendid forum!

I wanted to know if anyone can come up with the title of a movie I saw years ago. It would be a guess to be more precise, but perhaps in the ‘80s. I’m almost sure it was a television movie. I don’t know if it was an American production or a Canadian one, but it was set in Canada and I believe it was based on a real incident. It involved a school teacher indoctrinating his students with racism, perhaps even Nazism. It had a subtext of Canadian politics with a main character who I believe was a politician and his children (I think a son and a daughter, middle school aged, I think) who were being seduced by this teacher’s nefarious teachings which jeopardizes the father's career.

I realize that I have a lot of “I think” here, and perhaps my description is insufficient to jog a memory, but there is no harm in just asking. I know there are a lot of real movie lovers here, so there is some hope. If not, thanks to all anyway.

Thank you again.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Maybe this ...?

In popular culture

The 1988 U.S made-for-TV film Evil in Clear River dramatises a very similar story of a Holocaust-denying high school teacher in small town Alberta who is prosecuted under section 281.2(2). It was made before R. v. Keegstra reached its ultimate conclusion in the Supreme Court of Canada.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_v_Keegstra

That's it! Gees, in record time too!! Thank you so very much. This movie always stuck in my mind and I wanted to watch it again.

You're very kind...and very good!

Very best wishes.

Don

P.S. Being new here, I don't know how to mark my question "Answered," if a regular user can do so. Anyway, as I indicated in my last thank you reply, it has indeed been answered courtesy of Movie Max. Thanks again!

P.S. Being new here, I don't know how to mark my question "Answered," if a regular user can do so.
Under the title of the thread, there should be an option to "Mark as Answered" just below the link back to Movie Questions.

Cosmic, thank you as well! I took care of it. Best, Don