Name of movie, help please

Tools    

Only scene I can remember from this film is where some kind of ewock type animals (reminds me of a jim henson type puppet things) were trying to get across a revine in a cave and the only way to get across was by traversing a spiders web. after a few of these said creatures get across a spider trys to capture one and one of the elders uses his magic staff/walking cane to control the spider and the ewock creature can get away.

after the creature is safely across the elder releases the spell on the spider and the others cut the web and the spider falls to its death.

A few of my friends seem to think it is dark crystal or laberynth, however I have those and its not them - but i can see where they get the resemblense from

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Maybe it's one of the Ewoks movies?

I have never bothered to watch the Ewok movies, but that does seem like the most logical starting place. There is a giant spider web scene in the mostly forgotten '80s Fantasy/Sci-Fi flick Krull (1983). Except there are no Jim Henson-like creatures on the web, only men (and one Cyclops). But you may be conflating Krull with something else in your memory?

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	spiderweb.png
Views:	381
Size:	353.9 KB
ID:	28401  
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I have never bothered to watch the Ewok movies, but that does seem like the most logical starting place. There is a giant spider web scene in the mostly forgotten '80s Fantasy/Sci-Fi flick Krull (1983). Except there are no Jim Henson-like creatures on the web, only men (and one Cyclops). But you may be conflating Krull with something else in your memory?
definatly wasnt krull, but thatnks fir the suggestion, I might even have to watch that yet lol (never seen it)

Maybe it's one of the Ewoks movies?
Could be this one as from about 35 seconds in the trailer that looks very familiar.

thanks for this Movie Max, now gotta try and find it lol