Fast And Furious 7

Tools    

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
This movie seems to be smashing the box office at the moment beating all kinds if records along the way. What do you think this movie will make?. Will it hit the 1b mark ?.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

World wide? with the hype and the good reviews it's gotten so far I'd say it has a pretty good chance.... The previous one almost hit 800m and its opening weekend was just shy of 100m. Fast 7 is projected to make almost 150m this weekend + it doesn't have too much competition

I see it hitting one billion. Gotten off to a flying start plus the whole Paul Walker aspect will have many more people interested.

Quickest film to a billion yet. I am genuinely surprised at the speedy success of this film. I knew the market was there, but even factoring in the Paul Walker angle, it's an amazing feat of marketing.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'm sure it would hit that regardless of the marketing. Even with the cringe-worthy trailer moment when Walker walks into frame when Diesel says the word "family".

Suspect's Reviews

Well, Fast and Furious 7 just overtook Frozen in terms of box office gross. That's pretty crazy. It'll probably overtake Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 and finish just above The Avengers at this rate.

Waiting for fast and furious 8!!

5 did well 6 did better and 7 did the best.