I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

That's the best reaction in this whole thread!
Thank you, I do try :P

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

I love you, Rayel Kyrios !!!!!
lmao you need to get a life! Like omg it's so sad that this is the only way you can think of to get attention! XD Just curious but which mental institution would you like me to call for you?

lmao you need to get a life! Like omg it's so sad that this is the only way you can think of to get attention! XD Just curious but which mental institution would you like me to call for you?
The one with all of the hot guys.

You are?? Lucky me!

I love you, Rayel Kyrios!!!!!
Hey guess what... **** off! ^-^

The one with all of the hot guys.
Nah I'll send you to one that makes you feel at home. One that's boring and lonely.

Don't speak that way, Rayel Kyrios. I happen to love you!
Go love a dog or some ****. That's the closest you'll get to an actual relationship in your life so might as well go make it last.

Official Member of the Valentine Songs Tournament
I hate this place now, someone burn it to the ground please, there is no reason for a thread to love tatmmw2 nobody knows him

You guys and gals are all delusional. It clearly says "I love you, Movie Max". This has been going on since 2002 now. Don't be jealous. Sexy Celebrity and Movie Max are going to have Sexy to the Max babies. Wait, I forgot to check the gender thread, which gender is Sexy Celebrity again?

Official Member of the Valentine Songs Tournament
You guys and gals are all delusional. It clearly says "I love you, Movie Max". This has been going on since 2002 now. Don't be jealous. Sexy Celebrity and Movie Max are going to have Sexy to the Max babies. Wait, I forgot to check the gender thread, which gender is Sexy Celebrity again?
If you are a woman there is no problem, if you are a man there is no problem either way I guess

Yeah, science will help us figure it out.

“Relax… what is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind.”

If you are a woman, there's still a problem.
So true. For 14 years Sexy Celebrity has been promising to leave that partner for me. I guess it's back to movies for this lonely guy. I'll probably feel better about myself after watching Her (2013).