Sexiest Actors/Actresses

Tools    

-Orlando Bloom
-Brad Pitt
-James Franco
-Jesse Metclafe
-And many more I cannot think of right now.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
I agree with you Iheartmovies. those are very sexy.

District B13
Originally Posted by Sedai
Is it time to post another pic of LE Harring? Why, yes it is!!! Ok, Ms. Watts can stay, too....I can deal.

Something told me to quote this picture.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
OooOOOO I like this question.OHHHH Baby!!!!PSSSSS!!!Sizzling!ON FIRE!!!!HOT AND SEXY!!!!MAKES ME WANNA GROWL.RRRRRR!
ORLANDO BLOOM-THAT SEXY PIRATE HAS BOOTY>I MEAN MONEY.
Danny Da Vito That little man takes up a big space in my heart.
COLIN FARREL-HE is the bullseye of my heart.

This One Time At Band Camp...
1. Matthew McConauhey
2. Jon Rhys Meyers
3. Ewan McGregor
4. Jake Gyllenhaal
5. Ryan Gosling
6. Brad Pitt
7. Johnny Depp
8. Hugh Dancy
9. Paul Walker
10. Orlando Bloom

Originally Posted by edgecrusher
Angelina Jolie
Jennifer love hewitt
Wynona Rider

The first two angelina jolie and jennifer love hewitt i would totally agree with you angelina in tomb raider i need not to say anything lol.. Wynona ryder i dont like her she might try theif somthing off of me if i ever had a chance with her. I also like julia roberts i think shes well sexy..

Rupert Grint-Ron Weasley
Skandar Keynes-Edmund Pevensie
Haley Joel Osment-Trevor McKinney(Pay It Forward)
Tom Felton-Draco Malfoy
William Moseley-Peter Pevensie
Daniel Radcliffe-Harry Potter
Robert Pattinson-Cedric Diggory

Some Older Guys
Orlando Bloom, Jon Rhys-Meyers, Heath Ledger

1.TOM CRUISE DEFINTELY

I am Jack's sense of overused quote
Originally Posted by Monkeypunch

Jenna Fischer from The Office!

I could not agree more

I find Edward Norton hot. Especially, in the movie American History X. He's a talented actor.

got an update!
a friend of mine and i made a list of sexgods and why they are sexgods, ill translate it for you..

Jared Leto- Ubersexgod (he's like Zeus for the Sexgods)
Scott Speedman- Sexgod when looking at him from the rigth angle (sometimes he is just so hot and sometimes mediocre hot)
Stuart Townsend- Sexgod of sexy gazes
Heath Ledger- Sexgod of sexy smile and cheekbones
Patrick Dempsey- Sexgod with whom youd like to play 'hospital'
Johnny Depp- sexgod of age
Jude Law-cheaky sexgod
Hugh Jackman- sexgod of the devine body
Will Kemp- Sexgod of anonimety (correct spelling?)
Goran Visjnic- sexgod of eastern europe
Gary Dourdan-sexgod of crimesolving and sexy eyes
Brandon Boyd- sexgod of devine music
Drew Fuller-sexgod of the future
Jason Lewis- Sexgod of the full moon
Greg Vaughan- sexgod next door
Eric Dane- sexgod of multipliyng
Kurt Rogiers- sexgod of belgium

thats about it.. theres also a alonglist but they werent hot enough

And do check my "art": Deviant

my true sexgod!!!
Just a dog? Porthos dreams of being a bear, and you want to shatter those dreams by saying he's just a dog? What a horrible candle-snuffing word. That's like saying, "He can't climb that mountain, he's just a man", or "That's not a diamond, it's just a rock." Just.

I was watching a documetary about Howard Hughes and his women and I found some real natural beauties in the faces of:
Ava Gardner

and Rita Hayworth

now ain't that beautiful?

happy birthday ed!!! i just love this sexy guy!!!

Catherin Zeta-Jones
Angelina Jolie
Natalie Portman
Kate Beckinsale

I am Jack's sense of overused quote
10. Keira knightley

She's not at all my type. I usually like women to weigh, you know, three digits. Something about her though. Maybe it's that she is an ANGEL SENT FROM GOD. Proof? <i>Love Actually</i>. Watch it.

9. Lauren Graham

Oh lorelei, why won't you be mine? Is there any doubt this woman is incredible? Not only is she gorgeous, she is as bubbly and witty in real life as she is on that Gilmore Girls.

8. Lindsay Lohan

First she dropped down in weight and fell off the list altogether. But now she put on some of that weight and came back on. Of course, her hair is blonde so she is stuck at eight. Humph.

7. Kate Winslet

Kate Winslet may not be the MOST beautiful actress/celebrity out there. But, everything else about her makes up for it. Her tremendous abilities on screen and her very presence create an attraction I can't understand. Plus she has a British accent and that's hot.

6. Rachel McAdams

Do you want to talk about beauty meeting talent? Let's talk about Rachel McAdams. She has both in abundance. She's spectacular at everything she does. We need more actresses like her.

5. Naomi Watts

I never really "got" the Naomi Watts thing. Sure she was pretty, but so is everyone else in Hollywood. I then saw her strut down the 1933 New York street in a flowing white dress in King Kong. Yeah. I'm pretty sure you could scrape my jaw off the floor of the theatre.

4. Jessica Alba

Left arm vs sex with Jessica Alba. I really don't need a left arm that badly.....

3. Angelina Jolie

Overexposed? Yes. Sick of hearing about her? Yes. Still sexy as all hell? Absolutely.

2. Uma Thurman

Kill Bill started the obsession. The Producers finished it. She's a goddess. I'm serious. If I were to make a movie about the Greek Pantheon, she would be my hands down choice for Aphrodite. Hands down.

1. Scarlett Johansen

She lost points for doing The Island, but she is still beyond gorgeous. She's stunning. She's art. She's perfect.