How do you stay comfy during long watching session days?

Tools    

Surprised you don't have many long watches, then. This sounds like heaven for film marathons.
It's not bad. But I'm antsy, I have to get up every now and then just because. Which, lucky me, is a lot healthier anyway.

This probably ties into some of the focus things we discussed in another thread, actually.

I don't have too many super long watch sessions. But it's relatively easy to stay comfy, my wife and I watch pretty much everything in our bed. There's a big ol' TV in the bedroom and the bed's a california king. Got a big wedge thing, plenty of pillows, nice sheets, a mattress pad, really lovely down comforters, all that. When we moved into this house and sold the last one we decided to make the bedroom as comfortable as possible and it's gotten very comfortable indeed.
Sounds very nice. King-sized bed, goosedown comforters (made with down naturally shed by geese - not the down ripped out of their bodies like they do in Asia. ). I have a down pillow too from the same company. Expensive, but I don’t care. I definitely like being comfy.

Mattress pad (do some people not use one?), loads of pillows, one calico cat who loves the bedroom & will spend hours with her mommy (me). Problem is she is terrified of a blanket I made from lots of different scarves. She wouldn’t go near it last winter & this winter she again avoids it. Weird kitty.

Quite simply I don't have them, I used to as a youngster, gosh I remember being able to wake up and put a movie straight on but those days are gone, I need to be active during the day, sunlight, oxygen, exercise.. I watch a movie at night.. sometimes.. and like MM I like to let that movie sink in before I dive right into another. Every now and again I can do two movies but it's a rarity.

… one calico cat who loves the bedroom & will spend hours with her mommy (me). Problem is she is terrified of a blanket I made from lots of different scarves. She wouldn’t go near it last winter & this winter she again avoids it. Weird kitty.
Literally the next day she embraced this blanket. I see her now not sitting on her towel, but actually on the scarf blankie. And she walks all over it now. Weird creature!