Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

Trying to be Fellini, but movie is an incomprehensible hot mess.
I can think of a lot of adjectives to describe La Chimera, but "incomprehensible" seems like a very odd one. What is "incomprehensible" about a film focusing on a British archeologist getting involved in the market for stolen relics from Italy?

I can think of a lot of adjectives to describe La Chimera, but "incomprehensible" seems like a very odd one. What is "incomprehensible" about a film focusing on a British archeologist getting involved in the market for stolen relics from Italy?
Oh, is that what he was doing? Must admit I was rather dazzled by O’Connor’s good looks (never seen him before) to totally try to figure out the plot. I thought he was looking for his girlfriend or did I read that someplace? Terrible reviews I wish I had read before wasting my money.

Oh, is that what he was doing? Must admit I was rather dazzled by O’Connor’s good looks (never seen him before) to totally try to figure out the plot. I thought he was looking for his girlfriend or did I read that someplace? Terrible reviews I wish I had read before wasting my money.
A) his girlfriend died and B) you should see him in Challengers.

A) his girlfriend died and B) you should see him in Challengers.
Good job I wasn’t planning to try the movie again now that I know his girlfriend was dead.

Will definitely watch Challengers though I’m guessing it will be a $20 streaming fee, which I won’t pay for this particular movie.

Challengers is an MGM movie, which means it will eventually be included in Prime Video at no extra charge.

Challengers is an MGM movie, which means it will eventually be included in Prime Video at no extra charge.
Jolly good!