Films You Like To Hate!

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
wow great list man
I know we've talked about the bottom 3 earlier. But they just don't entertain me to the point where I could watch these movies more than once.

When someone asks you if you're a God, you say YES!!
I'm afraid i couldn't agree more. Although, i will have to add The Nightmare Before Christmas to your list of exceptions.
I tend to agree with this as well, though I do really enjoy Ed Wood, Mars Attacks, and Sleepy Hollow. All pretty great movies in my opinion. Ed Wood in particular is a classic.

Anarchist within reason
Films like, Save the Last Dance or Step Up

Bad boy from the wrong side of the tracks with heart of gold who just wants to wear a vest and dance in the rain meets spoiled rich girl who doesn't want to do ballet and would rather dance to Ludacris to rebel against her perfect family upbringing, cue formulaic awkward meeting dance off then a spark then the kiss then he blows it fighting or not mopping the floor then he turns up to her recital then she realises she loves him despite her mothers disapproval and they win the big dance off and she wears a bandana and combat pants because depite her middle class upbringing she is actually "street" and they live happily ever after. Also has numerous cameo's from Chris "She fell down the stairs" Brown who aside from his scarily good impressions of Ike Turner can also dance.

I hate those films
If at his council I should turn aside, Into that ominous tract which all agree, Hides the Dark Tower. Yet aquiescingly I did turn as he pointed, neither pride nor hope at the end descried, so much as gladness that some end might be.

Robert Browning 'Childe Roland to The Dark Tower Came'

Oh man, I totally can't STAND kid/monkey movies! It's always stupid and contrived and I know they're cheap to make and sell like crazy-cakes to little kids, but I completely and totally hate them.

There's always a scene where (on noes!) the *adults* are coming and, oh no! no time to hide the monkey! Oh but wait, we'll wrap it up in swaddling clothes and OF COURSE no one will EVAR suspect that this monkey in a blanket is anything other than a sweet, human babe! We'll even do a sight gag that implies the adults think the baby is ugly but otherwise human!

-glower-

Battlefield Earth.

::shudder::

I like to hate any movie made just for 3D. Please for the love of God make good movies first before you even worry about 3D.

I like to 'hate' on Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (or something like that), though I am a huge fan of Jake Gyllenhaal this movie did not appeal to me at all. I didn't like the story, the characters or the acting. But when I talk to my friends about it they seem to worship the movie...

I like to 'hate' on Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (or something like that), though I am a huge fan of Jake Gyllenhaal this movie did not appeal to me at all. I didn't like the story, the characters or the acting. But when I talk to my friends about it they seem to worship the movie...
Have you played the Prince of Persia video games?

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
Oh wait, add Casablanca to my list, as well as Forrest Gump. I saw them both, and I don't see what's so amazing about them. Casablanca was a bore, and Forrest Gump, aside from Tom Hanks (that man is brilliant) was too one dimensional and melodramatic. They're not terrible though; just incredibly overrated.

Shawshank Redemption,2012,Dark Knight,LOTR and Titanic and everything similar to Titanic.

Shawshank Redemption,2012,Dark Knight,LOTR and Titanic and everything similar to Titanic.