I've just banned my 1,000th spammer

Tools    

*Commissioner Anabell Brumford approaches the stage before assembled media*
Commissioner Brumford: Ladies and gentlemen, I would now like to introduce a most special Admin. Tonight, he is being honoured for his 1000th spammer banned.

Yoda: Thank you. But, in all honesty, the last three I was just mad at for arguing with me. Luckily, they turned out to be spammers.
I'd like to thank v1@gra, c!@lis, and hundreds of terrible fly-by-night movie blog owners for making this possible.

Congrats. I think we should throw a party!

Semper Fooey
It has been pretty quiet around here lately.

This forum needs spammers.

A system of cells interlinked
<----Has banned Yoda thousands of times.

He.is.still.here.

At least twice since I've been here, and I think jrs even tried a few aliases too. That I believe were also banned.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
It has been pretty quiet around here lately.

This forum needs spammers.
I'm glad you feel that way.

We've gone on holiday by mistake

You've been keeping track? Sweet.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."