Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I replied but not here. Grrrrr. Stupid puta.

I have Room at home. Thanks Saunch!

Oh yeah! Bryce in leopard print, more Brie, Jessica Chastain, goth Jessica Chastain and Cate Blanchett, Captain (Brie) Larson, and Grace Van Patten. I'm very cheered by this recent spate of lovelies. And there's a newbie, to me at last, in Grace Van Patten. Very cute indeed.

Almost missed saying Happy Birthday to these ladies:

Emily Browning:

Jennifer Carpenter:

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I love Emily. Sun Kissed Aussie

I want a goth Chastain/Blanchett team-up movie.
I've just seen a bit of Cate in Thor — God she looks good . It's fun that she's kept a bit of Aussie in her voice too.

This might just do nobody any good.
Minor Spoiler!
WARNING: spoilers below
She’s not as prominent in the movie as you might expect but she’s got enough presence to make up for it (obviously).

There’s a theory regarding her character and Thanos that would pay off brilliantly in Infinity War.

It's unusual for me with Thor in particular because I came to it having always been interested in mythology but not knowing about the Marvel version of these characters. Same with any comic book adaptation really – films are usually my first and only exposure to the material.

Generally it’s the simplest version of whatever character or location or object that’s presented.

Generally it’s the simplest version of whatever character or location or object that’s presented.
Yeah, cause it's like a two-hour film compared to decade's worth of character development.

AnnaSophia Robb again. She became a favorite quickly, huh?

Is that Tatiana Maslany Saunch? I never watched Orphan Black properly but I saw enough of her to be blown away by her ability to make each clone so different. She seemed quite undervalued at the time.

I always thought she was such a great beauty and a great talent. Too bad we don't see more of her.