Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Marilyn was a beautiful lady inside and out. Yes, she had her demons, but I think she was way smarter than people really gave her credit for. She was absolutely aware of her image and it's power and she used it for good many times.
https://findery.com/californiawillia...lla-fitzgerald

Very sexy Marion Cotillard. A really impressive actor – I remember seeing her first in Rust and Bone and thought she was outstanding.

This might just do nobody any good.
Rust and Bone is very good. Two Days, One Night is better and Marion gives one of the best performances of the decade in it (keeping it innmind for a future countdown).

I also liked her The Immigrant and Macbeth

This might just do nobody any good.
I just saw her in Wuthering Heights. Nice look.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I just saw her in Wuthering Heights. Nice look.

Wasnt she the actress from tasmania who said she was anglo indian to get roles? I have to look this story up.

Nope, wrong actress. She was anglo indian.

I got it the wrong way around. She claimed she was australian to get roles. Makes more sense because anglo indians were treated like sht by both cultures. From wiki

Oberon claimed that she was born and raised in Tasmania, Australia. The story of her alleged Tasmanian connections was comprehensively debunked after her death.[32]

Oberon is known to have been to Australia only twice.[33] Her first visit was in 1965, on a film promotion. Although a visit to Hobart was scheduled, after journalists in Sydney pressed her for details of her early life, she became ill and shortly afterwards left for Mexico.[33] In 1978, the year before her death, she agreed to visit Hobart for a Lord Mayoral reception. The Lord Mayor of Hobart became aware shortly before the reception that there was no proof she had been born in Tasmania, but to save face, went ahead with the reception. Shortly after arriving at the reception, Oberon, however, to the disappointment of many, denied she had been born in Tasmania. She then excused herself, claiming illness. Whether ill or not, this meant she was unavailable to answer any more questions about her background. On the way to the reception, she had told her driver that as a child she was on a ship with her father, who became ill when it was passing Hobart. They were taken ashore so he could be treated, and as a result she spent some of her early years on the island. This story, too, seems to have been a fabrication. During her Hobart stay, she remained in her hotel, gave no other interviews, and did not visit the theatre named in her honour.[33]

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I loved the bionic woman but such a crappy actress