Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

Madhabi Mukherjee
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Fixed.
Saunch, you didn't have to fix the picture as I was in no way offended. I was just posing questions about the woman and why she was flipping the bird in an interview pic. But I can do my own research about the woman in question. Thank you anyway.

Anja Savcic:

You can't win an argument just by being right!

She has that same faery look as

Oh yes, and I love that look.
Yeah me too. It's so far away.

I have a niece who looks just like her

*Auntie Mame barricade*

No kidding. This could be her twin

This might just do nobody any good.
I just realized Angela was Marion Cotillard's sister in The Immigrant.

Good eye match-up.

Elizabeth Olsen is great, and a way more talented actress than her sisters.

I've recently become quite taken with Shailene Woodley. Two weeks ago I did not even recognize her name, but as I was watching The Divergent series I recognized her as the girl from The Spectacular Now. So I started looking up some of her other films. The Divergent series doesn't have the best acting, but she is actually quite a talented actress. The Fault in Our Stars is probably the best I've seen so far, where she stars with another member of the Divergent cast, Ansel Elgort. They make such a great couple. I've noticed over the years that she has had quite a wide variety of hairstyles and looks.

She also got arrested for "trespassing" when she was protesting a pipeline.

I loved her hairstyle in this interview, but I don't think she ever wore it like that again.

I have a vague recollection that somebody already posted her but here she is (again?)....Maggie Siff

I love a woman's face that is sort of unapologetically strong. Kind of refreshing in the sea of soft featured, doe-eyed clones.

I've recently become quite taken with Shailene Woodley.
I like her too. Apparently she can get arrested .

I love Shailene Woodley. She definitely has that "girl-next-door-look" which I know is a cliche' but I don't know any other way to describe. Well, maybe smoking fine would be a way.

Maggie Sif...gah, what a woman! I didn't watch Sons of Anarchy but then I found out this fabulous woman was in it, so I watched most of the final season until her character...well, you know. She's super fine and I would love her forever if I wasn't already in love.

I love Shailene Woodley. She definitely has that "girl-next-door-look" which I know is a cliche' but I don't know any other way to describe. Well, maybe smoking fine would be a way.
It would – I can't argue with those legs:

This might just do nobody any good.
Okay. I feel like we can stop this whole thing right there.

Okay. I feel like we can stop this whole thing right there.
Atleast he hasnt gone for the crotch and ass cam again so there's that.