Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
Love, love Garbo. I had no clue about her work during the war. That's amazing.

I loved the screen tests they recently found of Garbo. She seemed so natural, playful and relaxed and completely different from what you would expect. Such a pity she retired so early

Love, love Garbo. I had no clue about her work during the war. That's amazing.
The media were pretty rough on her during the war because she refused to participate in Hollywood Canteen with the other stars since she was an extremely private person. Of course, she was doing a lot more than just posing with the servicemen (as mentioned above).

The media were pretty rough on her during the war because she refused to participate in Hollywood Canteen with the other stars since she was an extremely private person. Of course, she was doing a lot more than just posing with the servicemen (as mentioned above).
She wanted to be alone.

Chatterley, thanks for all the info and the screen test video. Very nice. Never knew that info about her during WWII. I tried to post a still taken from that screen test that was from the first part of it, but the link wouldn't let me do it.

Saunch, was that Garbo in that pic? The woman looked a bit like Ingrid Bergman to me. Either one is great!

She wanted to be alone.
Captain, from the quote above I have it on good authority that you really did post that comment. And I'm jealous you beat me to it!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Dani, the source I went to says this is by Clarence Sinclair Bull, but I leave it to you to validate that. Anyway, here's Garbo:

That's One Light Source Clarence I think, dad.

Chatterley, thanks for all the info and the screen test video. Very nice. Never knew that info about her during WWII. I tried to post a still taken from that screen test that was from the first part of it, but the link wouldn't let me do it.

Saunch, was that Garbo in that pic? The woman looked a bit like Ingrid Bergman to me. Either one is great!
You're welcome.
Just in case Saunch doesn't get to it, that indeed is Garbo. The photo was taken by one of her earlier photographers Arnold Genthe sometime in the 1920s.

Sonoya Mizuno

Thanks for the info on the pic, chatterley. It's a really nice picture of Garbo.

Captain and Saunch, nice ladies there! Saunch, what's with Sonoyo making with the fun finger on the "interview?" No biggie, just wondering if she's "edgy" or just making fun like Cara Delevingne?

You're welcome.
Just in case Saunch doesn't get to it, that indeed is Garbo. The photo was taken by one of her earlier photographers Arnold Genthe sometime in the 1920s.
What amazing photos. I love his shot of Isadora duncan

Saunch, what's with Sonoyo making with the fun finger on the "interview?" No biggie, just wondering if she's "edgy" or just making fun like Cara Delevingne?
Fixed.

Here's a modern actress going classic:

Is she one of the Olsen twins? If so, wow, all grown up. I remember them like this

Not really. I never knew who they were until much later.

Is she one of the Olsen twins? If so, wow, all grown up. I remember them like this.
She's their younger sister

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

Is she one of the Olsen twins? If so, wow, all grown up. I remember them like this

Not really. I never knew who they were until much later.
She's their younger sister .

I cant stop looking at her feet. They're on the wrong legs.